Algerian Muslim goes MGTOW after being cucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Never ever bring your wife too the West only marry them and stay or dont get married at all.

Only idiots would bring her over

Felt sorry for this guy very sad

Don't see what the outrage is. He wanted beauty and she wanted a better life. Neither was acting selflessly. Nobody judges men for not marrying ugly women, so why judge women for not staying with broke niggas. If she lost her looks, he would probably find a second wife. Well, he was her ticket to the land of milk and honey. He was basically her mode of transportation to America.

Also, he was not complaining when she didn't wear the hijab in America. He was happy for her to wear bikinis, but as soon as she leaves him he starts whining about the fact she was not a pious woman. Hypocrite.

She completely screwed this guy over and stole his possessions! He loved this woman because of the fact that she was supposedly an honorable kind-hearted Muslim. He was a good man who provided a lot for her. This brother was clearly taken advantage of, in the most despicable manner. As soon as this chick moved to America, she reverted to the typical Western female behaviour. She went so far as to use the law to her advantage, filling false charges against him. This should be taken as a warning to those who think it is safe to bring a lady from back home.

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
only time i plan on marrying chick from overseas is if i plan on staying in that country, or if she is from a country that is pretty developed so if i do bring her to america i don't have to think she might be a gold digger, like the UK, dubai,australia,saudi arabia maybe.

Nacas listen
Some languages have deeper meanings.
In Somali for instances I can say hebel hebel Xoolo badan buu leeyahay even though he lives in Seattle.
Dat don't mean he literally got livestock.
Them Hadiths u speak of might be talkin bout a mode of transport when they refer to a Mule.
You could say that, but you would be a low IQ moron. Nobody says xoolo badan to describe a Somali American with a lot of money. We say they have lacag badan, or that he is taajir.

The hadith actually says Dajjal will ride a donkey that has ears which are miles apart. So not only are you telling me that "donkey" is the Arabic word for cars and planes, but that cars and planes have ears? Your scripture twisting skills are marvelous.

I'm still thinking about this video maaaan. It's so tragic!

:mjcry:

He didn't only marry her for her looks. He thought she was very compassionate, because of the way she cried for the condition of muslims today. He loved her for her beauty and her personality (at least that's how it looks).

He also thought that she loved him for HIM, not for his money or that he was in America. He was led on and LIED too. She also allegedly stole all his possessions from his house. How can you not see what's fucked up about that??

You have to watch the video to know that he reeeaaally loved this woman, much deeper than just looks, I don't think he would've left her if she lost her looks, gotten ill etc. The way he talks about how he kept trying to make things right, how even after going to jail from the restraining order, he was in love was this woman and wanted to get back together.

Are you honestly justifying this, cuz I think you're lowkey trolling.
Baloney. There are lots of compassionate and pious ugly women whom he could have married. He didn't want compassion or piety. He wanted her good looks. He tried to exploit the fact she lived in a third world country and ended up being the one who got exploited. Serves him right. The sister did what she had to do to gain her green card and told him to screw himself. God bless her. We don't need losers marrying poor girls in Africa who find them revolting just because they've got a Western passport.

She completely screwed this guy over and stole his possessions! He loved this woman because of the fact that she was supposedly an honorable kind-hearted Muslim. He was a good man who provided a lot for her. This brother was clearly taken advantage of, in the most despicable manner. As soon as this chick moved to America, she reverted to the typical Western female behaviour. She went so far as to use the law to her advantage, filling false charges against him. This should be taken as a warning to those who think it is safe to bring a lady from back home.

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg
Cry me a river. I thought Christians were for women's rights. This punk thought he could wave his US passport around in Algeria and dirt poor women would fall at his feet just like every other loser who can't find a woman in America. Typical predator. I pray seven times a day, but even Sheikh Wanagsan can't get pussy that good. My shiny and well oiled bidaar is a woman repellent. Yet this clown thinks he can just touch down in Algiers and get free blowjobs from women? Gimme a break. He was a crook and he got played by a wise Muslima. If there was any justice in this world I would be tapping that Arabian booty.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i just asked my mother if she knew about this happening with somali men, and she said yeaa a couple times. She even mentioned that one of my uncles had married a women in somalia, and brought her here. after a one month she disappeared on him. The whole family was devastated. she even moved states. evil man, just evil.

She only had one positive one that she knew of and that was my other uncle who married this somali lady in djibouti. They are still married. Been together since like 2008. they have 3 kids now, and they seem happy. But thats just them. all the other somali men my mom knows that married overseas had marriages that didn't work out. she said one guy bought his wife a plane ticket and right when she got to the airport, she disappeared. she didn't even see her husband at the airport, she just left.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Also, he was not complaining when she didn't wear the hijab in America. He was happy for her to wear bikinis, but as soon as she leaves him he starts whining about the fact she was not a pious woman. Hypocrite.
Lol I was thinking about this too. The fact that she changed how she dresses and everything.
It really shows you what a good man he is, he didn't oppress her to wear it or anything he still loved her and believed she is pious.

Laakiin if she was going to cheat and run away anyways, why on earth would she go with a creep like that. :nahgirl:

only time i plan on marrying chick from overseas is if i plan on staying in that country, or if she is from a country that is pretty developed so if i do bring her to america i don't have to think she might be a gold digger, like the UK, dubai,australia,saudi arabia maybe.
Hahah bruuh don't bring anyone from SA:deadosama: they'll be the fastest ones to ditch you :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts