Algerian Muslim goes MGTOW after being cucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
hell naw f*ck that f*ck that. nope nope nope. This why I aint interested in going overseas and marrying a chick and bringing her over here. f*ck that man f*ck that.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
hopefully everything he was saying was the truth. I'm hoping this niggas wasn't a abusive asshole. because based on what he said it seem like he got fucked over bad.

bro every somali nigga in this need to watch this video before they decide on going to Somalia to marry a chick. cause yall be talking about how there aint any good females here in the west so yall going to Somalia to pick up a chick. man the females in Somalia have a high chance of being a gold digger than the ones here. This chick literally used this nigga for a free pass to come into America.

damn. he looks so broken. nigga's duas will be accepted, God does not return the dua of those who were wronged. That chick has a calamity coming her, that's if he's telling the truth.

If you want to get married to a foreign bride, make sure you stay in that country. I really wonder when people are going to realize that a culture and society that allows this will not last.

The extact same thing has happened to a male family friend of mine. Poor lad thought he was marrying a honourable woman only for her to run away with his cadaan neighbour. His ex wife is now an alcoholic, truly sad

:mjcry:

wallahi this is so sad and tragic. He loved that woman sooo much, but she never loved him at all.

She FINESSED him sooo hard wallahi. Even after she left and took everything, he still believed it might work out.

He got LOST in the sauce.

Let this be a lesson to all somali brothers who want to marry a woman from back home. Either marry her THERE and keep her THERE, or don't do it at all.

:damedamn:

Thank you @South Cushitic for this reminder, we all need it.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
this still bothering man. I woke up still thinking about this video pissed off. If this happened to me, I'm hiring a female mma fighter to whoop her ass. FOr the men howeer. the father catching hands, the brother catching hands, the grandpa catching hands, her boyfriend catching hands, her neighbors back home catching hands.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
These are super rare cases.

I'm not saying that you should still marry someone from back home but don't let outliers like her put you off.

You guys should realize that the internet doesn't portray reality like it is.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I feel really bad for the guy as it reminded me of my Uncles friend who went thru something similar. As soon as he brought her to America, she switched up on him and destroyed the marriage.

She literally hit her head on the kitchen counter causing her forehead to bruise and called the cops on him while he was at work. By the time he came home, the cops immediately handcuffed him without any hesitation and sent his ass to jail over the weekend. My uncle had to bail him out and by the time they had figured out what happened, she was long gone and only leaving a restraining order and a empty bank account. Worst part was she was pregnant with his child so he's still paying $800 a month for child support to this very day.

You gotta be careful out her man. Especially with the women you let enter into your life. Remember we are living in the last age of humanity aka "The Last Hour"/

And this brings us to the subject of “the greatest of all trials that mankind would experience from the time of Adam to the Last Day”, i.e., the fitnah (trials) of Dajjal the false Messiah or Anti-Christ. It was in connection with that attack of Dajjal that the Prophet warned that “the last people to come out to Dajjal would be women, and that a man would have to return to his home and tie down his wife, sister and daughter to protect them from being seduced by Dajjal.” It is clear that Prophet Muhammad anticipated, in the above prophecy, the modern feminist revolution that has deceptively misled and corrupted so many women in the modern age.

http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/women-in-islam/98-the-women-of-islam-in-the-house-of-allah.html

I feel really bad for the guy as it reminded me of my Uncles friend who went thru something similar. As soon as he brought her to America, she switched up on him and destroyed the marriage.

She literally hit her head on the kitchen counter causing her forehead to bruise and called the cops on him while he was at work. By the time he came home, the cops immediately handcuffed him without any hesitation and sent his ass to jail over the weekend. My uncle had to bail him out and by the time they had figured out what happened, she was long gone and only leaving a restraining order and a empty bank account. Worst part was she was pregnant with his child so he's still paying $800 a month for child support to this very day.

You gotta be careful out her man. Especially with the women you let enter into your life. Remember we are living in the last age of humanity aka "The Last Hour"/

And this brings us to the subject of “the greatest of all trials that mankind would experience from the time of Adam to the Last Day”, i.e., the fitnah (trials) of Dajjal the false Messiah or Anti-Christ. It was in connection with that attack of Dajjal that the Prophet warned that “the last people to come out to Dajjal would be women, and that a man would have to return to his home and tie down his wife, sister and daughter to protect them from being seduced by Dajjal.” It is clear that Prophet Muhammad anticipated, in the above prophecy, the modern feminist revolution that has deceptively misled and corrupted so many women in the modern age.

http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/women-in-islam/98-the-women-of-islam-in-the-house-of-allah.html
Doesn't sheikh Imran Hussein believe that Dajjal is a metaphor for capitalism and not an actual flesh and blood person or something like that? He's an interesting thinker. He's not a literalist.

Don't see what the outrage is. He wanted beauty and she wanted a better life. Neither was acting selflessly. Nobody judges men for not marrying ugly women, so why judge women for not staying with broke niggas. If she lost her looks, he would probably find a second wife. Well, he was her ticket to the land of milk and honey. He was basically her mode of transportation to America.

Also, he was not complaining when she didn't wear the hijab in America. He was happy for her to wear bikinis, but as soon as she leaves him he starts whining about the fact she was not a pious woman. Hypocrite.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Doesn't sheikh Imran Hussein believe that Dajjal is a metaphor for capitalism and not an actual flesh and blood person or something like that? He's an interesting thinker. He's not a literalist.

Lol no. Dajjal is a human being that we will be able to see physically.

Remember this Hadith regarding Dajjal:

Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) , how long will he stay on Earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days.

The Quran tells us 1 day in the heavens is 1000 regular human days. So you have to break up the time intervals.

One day like a year: About a 1000 human days aka Pax Brittanica

One day like a month: 1000/12mo = About 83 years aka Pax Americana

One day like a week: 83/4w = About 21 years aka Pax Judaica

The rest will be like our days and when we will physically see the Anti-Christ himself. The only part I am not sure about with Imran Hosein is when Pax Judiaca will start. But of course Allah knows best.

Lol no. Dajjal is a human being that we will be able to see physically.

Remember this Hadith regarding Dajjal:

Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) , how long will he stay on Earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days.

The Quran tells us 1 day in the heavens is 1000 regular human days. So you have to break up the time intervals.

One day like a year: About a 1000 human days aka Pax Brittanica

One day like a month: 1000/12mo = About 83 years aka Pax Americana

One day like a week: 83/4w = About 21 years aka Pax Judaica

The rest will be like our days and when we will physically see the Anti-Christ himself. The only part I am not sure about with Imran Hosein is when Pax Judiaca will start. But of course Allah knows best.
I dont know if we're talking about the same Imran Hosein. My spelling might be a little off. I'm talking about the sheikh in Malaysia with vids on YouTube. It's been a while since I've heard his lectures, but I'm pretty sure he argues Dajjal is a corrupt financial system than an actual person. Other scholars interpret it as a metaphor. The hadiths about Dajjal are contradictory. Some allege that he was a Jewish boy whilst others indicate he is a grown man. They also contradict each other on which of his eyes are blind. Some hadiths say his right eye is blind, but others claim it's his left eye. Also, they say his mode of transport is a donkey or mule. Really? If it's a futuristic event, and if the guy is a miracle worker, why is there no mention of cars and planes? It's obvious the hadith was invented by people who thought society would always be in a primitive state.

There is a good video on Dajjal on the YouTube show "Let The Quran Speak".

mrlog

VIP
I dont know if we're talking about the same Imran Hosein. My spelling might be a little off. I'm talking about the sheikh in Malaysia with vids on YouTube. It's been a while since I've heard his lectures, but I'm pretty sure he argues Dajjal is a corrupt financial system than an actual person. Other scholars interpret it as a metaphor. The hadiths about Dajjal are contradictory. Some allege that he was a Jewish boy whilst others indicate he is a grown man. They also contradict each other on which of his eyes are blind. Some hadiths say his right eye is blind, but others claim it's his left eye. Also, they say his mode of transport is a donkey or mule. Really? If it's a futuristic event, and if the guy is a miracle worker, why is there no mention of cars and planes? It's obvious the hadith was invented by people who thought society would always be in a primitive state.

There is a good video on Dajjal on the YouTube show "Let The Quran Speak".

Nacas listen
Some languages have deeper meanings.
In Somali for instances I can say hebel hebel Xoolo badan buu leeyahay even though he lives in Seattle.
Dat don't mean he literally got livestock.
Them Hadiths u speak of might be talkin bout a mode of transport when they refer to a Mule.

Don't see what the outrage is. He wanted beauty and she wanted a better life. Neither was acting selflessly. Nobody judges men for not marrying ugly women, so why judge women for not staying with broke niggas. If she lost her looks, he would probably find a second wife. Well, he was her ticket to the land of milk and honey. He was basically her mode of transportation to America.

Also, he was not complaining when she didn't wear the hijab in America. He was happy for her to wear bikinis, but as soon as she leaves him he starts whining about the fact she was not a pious woman. Hypocrite.

I'm still thinking about this video maaaan. It's so tragic!

:mjcry:

He didn't only marry her for her looks. He thought she was very compassionate, because of the way she cried for the condition of muslims today. He loved her for her beauty and her personality (at least that's how it looks).

He also thought that she loved him for HIM, not for his money or that he was in America. He was led on and LIED too. She also allegedly stole all his possessions from his house. How can you not see what's fucked up about that??

You have to watch the video to know that he reeeaaally loved this woman, much deeper than just looks, I don't think he would've left her if she lost her looks, gotten ill etc. The way he talks about how he kept trying to make things right, how even after going to jail from the restraining order, he was in love was this woman and wanted to get back together.

Are you honestly justifying this, cuz I think you're lowkey trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.