Alex Jones insults Somalia, says they don't produce anything not even toilet paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia doesn't produce any products, but that's because of lawlessness. No one's going to invest in a risky area.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Walahi I remember pushing carts making a whopping 6.75$ an hr at my local grocery store listening to lil boozie and going home and binge watch the immaculate Professah Jones show. I used to be a true InfoWarrior walahi :mjlol: I had the antidote for every problem in the world
He sells antidotes. :dead1::deadmanny:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
After we destroyed towradii barakaysnaa we became indeed the toilet of earth.
But we can be great again if we leave clannism. Iam very sure about that.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Alex Jones? :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Who listens to him??

Millions and they actually have some influence on Trump's policies. Not directly but they are the same people on /r/The_Donald and similar large online communities. If Alex Jones keeps on disparaging Somalia then future deals Mogadishu has with the Whitehorse could get shut down by Trump.

Millions and they actually have some influence on Trump's policies. Not directly but they are the same people on /r/The_Donald and similar large online communities. If Alex Jones keeps on disparaging Somalia then future deals Mogadishu has with the Whitehorse could get shut down by Trump.
I didn't know his following was that big. Woah!
Its clear that neither Trump or his supporters are very intelligent, but listening to part time conspiracy theorist Alex Jones? Thats a new low.
We'll see what happens in the future regarding Somali-US relations...

TooMacaan

VIP
It still shocks me to know that there are people who watch this guy and actually take him seriously :williamswtf::what::snoop:
I admit I tune in to some of his stuff once in a while but only for the comment section and amusement purposes. :cryinglaughsmiley:

VixR

Veritas
He's currently going through a heated divorce and custody battle with his soon-to-be ex-wife, and her lawyers are using his personality as fodder for being potentially unfit to gain custody of young children. He said it's just a TV personality in court whilst simultaneously claiming "I'm really me" to his audience base. This guy is either a really smart businessman, or an idiot accident who legitimately believes everything he says. No one knows but Alex Jones.

He's currently going through a heated divorce and custody battle with his soon-to-be ex-wife, and her lawyers are using his personality as fodder for being potentially unfit to gain custody of young children. He said it's just a TV personality in court whilst simultaneously claiming "I'm really me" to his audience base. This guy is either a really smart businessman, or an idiot accident who legitimately believes everything he says. No one knows but Alex Jones.
guys like him are smart. I wish i found a way to exploit the masses of stupid god has blessed this country with. then i would comment on sspot from my yacht in the Bahamas:ahh:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Clearly this man is a genius in disguise.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Alex Jones? :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Who listens to him??
He's got a pretty big following, unfortunately. In fact, a woman who watched him was recently arrested for threatening a man whose son was killed at the Sandy Hook school shooting. Alex Jones thinks it was a government hoax and she believed him.

He's got a pretty big following, unfortunately. In fact, a woman who watched him was recently arrested for threatening a man whose son was killed at the Sandy Hook school shooting. Alex Jones thinks it was a government hoax and she believed him.
Alex Jones ain't the only one who thinks it was a false flag. Lots of terrible events that you hear about on the news are deliberately planned tbh. I'm not sure about Sandy Hook, but some say it was fake.
Anyway, that lady is cray like most of his followers. Whats new?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Alex Jones ain't the only one who thinks it was a false flag. Lots of terrible events that you hear about on the news are deliberately planned tbh. I'm not sure about Sandy Hook, but some say it was fake.
Anyway, that lady is cray like most of his followers. Whats new?
I know that he isn't the only one but this woman was influenced by him to threaten that father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts