Alex Jones insults Somalia, says they don't produce anything not even toilet paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to listen to this guy during my junior year in high school a lot, lol
Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Most of the people in the comments were luckily not able to consume his bull shit:

You're so fucking ignorant alex! Unsubscribed, i supported you until you spew pure load of horse shit!

Somalia, Iraq , Syria, Libya were all once pleasant places to live ...before falling into chaos & destruction wrought by the Americans & the Eastern block in their struggle for world dominion

And others like this

Absolutely Alex... it is Islam preventing advancement

Why do mexicans buy cabbage patch dolls! Because they come with birth certificates!

Somalia avg IQ = 68 Give them the constitution that'll fix it.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALEX. The kingdom of Heaven is getting closer, we will see HIM coming in the clouds! Crusade 2.0 is a devine spiritual war. Keep using the sword of truth and don the armour of God. May the Holy Spirit strengthen the INFOWAR and keep you safe! IN JESUS NAME.

Apollo

VIP
Libertarians tend to be closet racists. Whenever a white guy tells you he is libertarian, just considering him Alt-Right.

Walahi I remember pushing carts making a whopping 6.75$ an hr at my local grocery store listening to lil boozie and going home and binge watch the immaculate Professah Jones show. I used to be a true InfoWarrior walahi :mjlol: I had the antidote for every problem in the world

Last edited:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Libertarians tend to be closet racists. Whenever a white guy tells you he is libertarian, just considering him Alt-Right.

I imagine them sending videos like this to their crushes.

They wonder why they get rejected most of the time. I can imagine the conversation with their crush being like this.

Alt-Right dell button boy: Erhh. I lwike you.

Normal girl:
Didn't I tell you already that I am taken?

Alt-Right dell button boy: But, you are still here? You haven't been taken away by anyone.

Normal girl: Sorry but I have a boyfriend.

Alt-Right dell button boy: Yeah, I am your only and favourite boy friend.

Normal girl: Erm, ok. Anyways, I am going to do private things with my male partner so that means I will not date you. See you tomorrow.

(Tries to hug Alt-Right dell button boy AND he tries to kiss her but she pushes him away.)

Alt-Right dell button boy: WHO CARES . I NEVER LIKED YOUR DUSTY ASS ANYWAYS. YOUR ASS WAS ALWAYS FAKE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU BE WEARING BUTT PADS. YES HOE. I WASN'T IN THE KITCHEN WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU. YES I LOOKING THROUGH THE BATHROOM'S DOOR TO SEE YOUR INFLATED ASS AND YOU PUT ON SOME BUTT PADS.

I guess the saying 'May the truth set you free' is right. Wonderful!

giphy.gif

Alex jones waa hadal badaan, uuf wallahi i'm surprised he makes so much money from those stupid "buy these pills and it will save you from obama's gay agenda and airplane white lines" "i use it every day and i'm kkk% republican"

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Walahi I remember pushing carts making a whopping 6.75$ an hr at my local grocery store listening to lil boozie and going home and binge watch the immaculate Professah Jones show. I used to be a true InfoWarrior walahi :mjlol: I had the antidote for every problem in the world

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
250$? Sxb these were the days of 85-125$ a week, we're talking about 3.80$ a gallon of gas, KFC and Arbys was considered a luxury cuisine at that time :mjlol:

Two week check sxb :icon lol:

You already forgot the days of $4.80 a gallon, when you didn't know whether to spend that $5 you got left on gas or a couple mchickens

:francis:

Two week check sxb :icon lol:

You already forgot the days of $4.80 a gallon, when you didn't know whether to spend that $5 you got left on gas or a couple mchickens

:francis:
Yea, I remember putting the car in neutral when coming down a hill, and shutting the engine off at traffic stops to Save gas, also i used to pick up the gas hose when fueling up to make sure no bit of gas was waisted.

It was literally a survival of the fittest walahi.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
1 million shilling says that 11 out of 10 of those toilet paper brands simply add their packaging to imported products.

I'm not even sure whether the wheel was invented yet in Somalia (look through all the vintage photos and try to find anything with a wheel before the 30's. We just recently reached the iron age if you exclude the few sub clans we look down on (Tumal & etc).

Sure you could defend against those insulting you but sometimes you gotta ask how close to reality were those insults.

The Somali's wash themselves with water when defecating unlike this fat grotesque tub of lard that already has one foot in the grave.

Besides everything they buy in Walmart is made in China anyway, including their toilet papers, he doesn't even realise he is insulting himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending