Alex Jones has been banned from YouTube & other platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Most of his social media platforms were terminated in a span of 12 hours... Seems like a preplanned coup against the conspiracy theorist. Liberals resorted to silencing their critics. Bunch of pussies.

Most of his social media platforms were terminated in a span of 12 hours... Seems like a preplanned coup against the conspiracy theorist. Liberals resorted to silencing their critics. Bunch of pussies.

republicans take no prisoners and the liberals have no choice but to act in kind. remember how the rightwing robbed president Obama of that supreme court nominee and how the republican congress stiffling the ongoing investigation against Trump,,they literally gave that buffoon a free hand to destroy the presidency and how they run away with all his fallacies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
republicans take no prisoners and the liberals have no choice but to act in kind. remember how the rightwing robbed president Obama of that supreme court nominee and how the republican congress stiffling the ongoing investigation against Trump,,they literally gave that buffoon a free hand to destroy the presidency and how they run away with all his fallacies.
They can do whatever they want with the presidency! It's called democracy. Liberals are pussies wlhi they can't engage a thoughtful discussion with a republican. Silencing right wing speakers in college campuses exposed their weak political ideology. How come they always lose against the right wings in essential debates?!! They're frail and afraid the truth being exposed to the dumb liberal masses. That's why they resort to silencing their opponents instead of engaging them.

Alex jones has just been banned from key social media sites!! they have finally had enough of his kafaybe crazy rants that used to uplift the white man's spirit and get his mind off his wife having an affair with a BBC. I never though i would see this day, they finally found a way to shut his mouth.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
dinJYa4.gif

I used to enjoy his show until he was dissing Somalis horribly and that's when I unsubscribed that motherfucker and now I hear a good news that channel his getting banned from YouTube?

Mashallah! :lawd:
Why is it always these white pussies dissing somalis online? when i see them on the streets they cross in the other direction and don't make eye contact. They seem to think we are all skinny with no variation in the population and yet when they see a built up geeljire they run freeze in place. @Geeljire sanbuur keep hitting the gym my bruddah and you will get ripped i swear!!

:ulyin::chrisfreshhah:

So they will censor him but promote that satanic explicitly sexual shit on there front page...... Seems legit :rolleyes:

btw I don't give one heck about this fool so the fact that they choose to do this speaks volume about their agenda!

Why is it always these white pussies dissing somalis online? when i see them on the streets they cross in the other direction and don't make eye contact. They seem to think we are all skinny with no variation in the population and yet when they see a built up geeljire they run freeze in place. @Geeljire sanbuur keep hitting the gym my bruddah and you will get ripped i swear!!

:ulyin::chrisfreshhah:
I'm going crazy in the gym brother this time next year I will be a beast inshallah

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
There turning the frogs gay!!!!!

We will try to survive without mr conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts