Alex Jones has been banned from YouTube & other platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I used to enjoy his show until he was dissing Somalis horribly and that's when I unsubscribed that motherfucker and now I hear a good news that channel his getting banned from YouTube?

Mashallah! :lawd:

giphy.gif

He invented the term “Fake News” as the Alt-Right Pope of contemporary Conspiracy theory followers.

Though I can’t stand him and his ilk, this is a bad move because this ban will make him more popular and a martyr for the Alt-Right, Neo-Nazis and those who are fence-sitters.. They should engage and debunk his oppinions rather than silence him.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
It's been long overdue. ((They)) took their time. Usually when a channel speaks ill of Jews, they are taken down immediately.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I used to enjoy his show until he was dissing Somalis horribly and that's when I unsubscribed that motherfucker and now I hear a good news that channel his getting banned from YouTube?

Mashallah! :lawd:
:mugshotman:

You must be one racist ass nigga in real life.
Only alt right people enjoy those videos.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
HAHAHAHAHA. I hate the left and right. If this continues, this will do nothing but amuse me. Seeing a bunch of worthless people who don't have real jobs get their livelihoods removed. Said livelihoods mind you, BASED ON TALKING ABOUT USELESS SHIT!

I will eat popcorn, with a side of sprite and some m&m's and enjoy the fucking show.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
what happen to their free speech.
Contextually, free speech was formed as a right for people to speak out on tyranny.

In the modern world, free speech is used as an excuse to form hate speech.

This is one of the many examples that prove that humans are still really fucking stupid people.

This move is beyond Alex Jones and it’s a concerted effort to stop Donald Trump winning a second term by the multinational corporations because he’s seen as a threat to globalisation.

Contextually, free speech was formed as a right for people to speak out on tyranny.

In the modern world, free speech is used as an excuse to form hate speech.

This is one of the many examples that prove that humans are still really fucking stupid people.

and watch ACLU fight for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending