Alcohol weed and baddies in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hargeisa is like the lasvegas of Somaliland. Everywhere you go you will see baddies, they may be ninjad out but they are all on the prowl. Sadly I won't be able to turn up this summer because of my wife and son so tell me how you guys plan to turn up in hargeisa this summer 18.

:deadpeter:These delusional Separatists are likening Hargeisa to Vegas. The only thing the two have in common is that they are located in arid regions. They are worlds apart in terms of vice, and wealth.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
lol thats not true. majority of the people are conservative in hargeisa. eastlei is where somalis have crazy parties, niiko baashal, alcohol, prostitution etc.. and soon, if alshabaad is eliminated, mogadisho will become like eastlei

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Hargeisa has weed from Ethiopia and Alcohol from Ethiopia too, from what Ive been told the hotel are the turn up spots and the villas are the after party spots.

:drakelaugh:

:deadpeter:These delusional Separatists are likening Hargeisa to Vegas. The only thing the two have in common is that they are located in arid regions. They are worlds apart in terms of vice, and wealth.
Go away you delusion unionist if you think somaliweyn will ever happen you must be on overdose of coke or qabyalad.

lol thats not true. majority of the people are conservative in hargeisa. eastlei is where somalis have crazy parties, niiko baashal, alcohol, prostitution etc.. and soon, if alshabaad is eliminated, mogadisho will become like eastlei
If you judging hargeisa from what you see on tv then you don't know fam hargeisas underworld been litty shoutout to all my midgaan in Dtown they the plugs for Liqs weed and prostitution kulaha we don't need prozzies but midgaan ones are available in Dtown if your that desperate.

If you judging hargeisa from what you see on tv then you don't know fam hargeisas underworld been litty shoutout to all my midgaan in Dtown they the plugs for Liqs weed and prostitution kulaha we don't need prozzies but midgaan ones are available in Dtown if your that desperate.
ayee u been to daami :pachah1: got that hyena fix :cosbyhmm:

can u read? he said "Hargeysa is like the Las Vegas of Somaliland :draketf:

don't forget to attend school kids:mjlol:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Jævla svenska :mjlol:
CwfO2Gt.gif

Ambassador hotel security guards are the biggest cockblocks I have ever seen, stay away from that hotel complete nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.