Alcohol weed and baddies in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
adaa niijas ah saqajaanyahow. hargeysa ha isku rumaysan inaad geeli karto siidad doonaysid. akhas.

Wallahi wa cajib, you will defend your tribesmen even if they are gaal. And sanad kasta wa gala hargeisa iyo burco ba walal do something about it b

What a boring man I love to dance it’s human boilogy to dance and Islam discourages it, fucking makes this life so boring but in heaven it’s s big wild sex party with all these hoories, Islam logic right ? Make heaven what the west is then get all these suckers wishing for it I’m heaven. Life is to short enjoy it, I love to dance wether it will be with males or just females. Dance is art, it’s human boilogy
He hates what he wish he could be doing it is reverse psychology hes jealous hes not living right and trys to stop us living life the right way because he knows deep inside thats what he wants to do too. Keep dancing my dear don't let anything stop you being happy.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He hates what he wish he could be doing it is reverse psychology hes jealous hes not living right and trys to stop us living life the right way because he knows deep inside thats what he wants to do too. Keep dancing my dear don't let anything stop you being happy.

I never touched alcohol or drugs nor do Ever intend to Theres a reason its prohibited in islam besides if you have to take substances to escape reality are you really happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts