Albanian incel MADDDDD because Albanian women are marrying Somalis

I couldn’t care less what a salty Albanian guy thinks. He’s a descendant of a slave I wasn’t. I look down on him. But I love their women though :damn:
I always find qabilist who intermarry other ethnicities or races weird

it’s like a Somali girl in Instagram who has a Madow husband but always posts the flag and celebrations of her maamul gobolees

you are basically the male version

your child will be some sort of mentallycrazy biracial a black hapa

don’t make decisions for us then my friend

Somali men starting to sound like Madoows with "we impregnate your wimmenz" :pachah1:
Thebalkans be mad at that and yeah i will celebrate poking lighter xalimos who are aslo xaal too

While the Albanians where under the turks getting ordered around by muhammed and uthman, us somalis where hired to protect the empires economy. Who is calling who a ******.
We go back centuries with turkey

Some of y’all are so hypocritical, just yesterday you were mad complaining about Madows taking your women and now your mocking this man?
:mjlol:
Lmfaooo when

Poor guy will get around to it in a decade or so

This should open the eyes of ******* inccels who think they're exempt from racism even Albanians who are similar to us when it comes to crimes and racism think of us the same as maadows
We are not madows just africans

They look normal, I am not sure what Albanians are you seeing?
Secular probally

So this is what triggered him

Serious gender wars lmaooo

Albanian women are too macaan once you get a taste of them:banderas: we will continue to take more of them from his hands
Circa 2004 and beyond

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I always find qabilist who intermarry other ethnicities or races weird

it’s like a Somali girl in Instagram who has a madow husband but always posts the flag and celebrations of her maamul gobolees

you are basically the male version

your child will be some sort of mentallycrazy biracial a black hapa

don’t make decisions for us then my friend
1) I’m not a Qabilist.
2) How is it weird for someone to marry another muslim regardless of race?
3) Accusing my future kids to be mental just because they’d be biracial? Make it make sense :umwhat::mjlol:

1) I’m not a Qabilist.
2) How is it weird for someone to marry another muslim regardless of race?
3) Accusing my future kids to be mental just because they’d be biracial? Make it make sense :umwhat::mjlol:
You are a qabilist supporter of somaliland, only one clan wants that state and suprise suprise it your clan
2, it’s weird because we have nothing incommin with albanians, they are not our brothers and most of them are fake Muslims your women does not even have hijab, stop taking other men’s women and bashing your own you dirty boy
3 almost every biracial has severe mental issues your future children can even have enormous mental deficits due to such a different cultures there parents have

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
kWcbEao.png

Speaking of average penis sizes...

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
When Somalis call out Albanians for their incels
0779FE76-2AF0-4947-A712-FE26CE928C87.jpeg

On a serious note tho this is what încel Faaraxs tweet every single day when they see a Xaaliimo with a madow? :pachah1:

Last edited:
To the idiots claiming Albanians and Bosnians are the same

Bosnians are slavic and Albanians are illyrians

Are we the same as Fulanis just because we have a slight shared phenotype no

Bosnians are becoming more religious Albanians unless they are from Kosovo are basically kuffar

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Damn what a plat thread, classic sspot :wow:
These sorts of threads are timeless wallahi

@Abdalla still got it
As someone who’s has an Albanian Wifey I sense this guy is projecting his insecurities: “Lust for the black d*ck”

He must have a small d*ck if he’s talking like that. He’s probably a virgin that venting his frustration from his mom’s basement :mjlol:
:ftw9nwa:Doesn't your wife piss on you?

I couldn’t care less what a salty Albanian guy thinks. He’s a descendant of a slave I wasn’t. I look down on him. But I love their women though :damn:
Imagine dating an ajnabi guy who looks down on your people and calls them descendant of slave. :ftw9nwa:. Sending prayers to your gf.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I’m a Somali first. She knows that and she respects that. :salute:

Mash'Allah sxb, didn't know you were blessed with an Albanian queen.

Does she have any friends? Put in a good word for me, because I adore Albanian women, they are the best the Balkans have to offer!

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Mash'Allah sxb, didn't know you were blessed with an Albanian queen.

Does she have any friends? Put in a good word for me, because I adore Albanian women, they are the best the Balkans have to offer!
Thanks bro. I met her and known her ever since high school. We natrually clicked. Alhamdulilah

She’s got good looking friends but I’m not sure if they’re currently available. Inshallah bro :friendhug:

Trending