reer

VIP
This is why they sicken me.

They go to Oman and use the "Daarood" name around Majeerteen descendants as if we are the same people and then behind the scenes they try to sabotage us.

Just like that Bush Buun who was arrested inciting trouble, Bosaso of all places.

Parasites who need to be kept at a far distance.

I don't believe in the "Daarood" name where they are concerned.
so what if some marehans move to oman why are you so angry caadi ma tihid mise do you have a copyright on living in oman :russ:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1594923340350.png

Sultan Qaboos the Lion, the legend. Oman as it is today, is a beautiful place with acceptance of all people.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
so what if some marehans move to oman why are you so angry caadi ma tihid mise do you have a copyright on living in oman :russ:

Quule, stop following us everywhere, Oman is for Puntites, we own Dhoofar region of Oman, that is where our folks live, if you go to Dhoofar region on Wikipedia you will see that MJs were the original settlers of Dhoofar region and the Sultane of Oman.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhofar_Governorate
Screenshot_2020-07-16-13-24-08.png

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
show me a video of former ambassador abdirizaq tano in oman claiming mj

Quule why at are even doing in MJ diaspora thread? Walahi you obsessed fataal yahow, shaqo yeelo laga roonihii ku dhalay wase.

reer

VIP
Quule why at are even doing in MJ diaspora thread? Walahi you obsessed fataal yahow, shaqo yeelo laga roonihii ku dhalay wase.
illiterate baa tahay how did y'all involve marehan in a thread about siwaqroon go read the first page floyd mayweather

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
illiterate baa tahay how did y'all involve marehan in a thread about siwaqroon go read the first page floyd mayweather

Get of our nuts khaniis, you and that neef @Dalalos keep coming to Puntite threads with negativity and shit, no body is discussing your laangaab tribe, your people are barely visible and
rare in Somalia yet alone abroad so quit bringing them up on our threads, xaaraan ,stop ruining threads futo ku xaarlaha tahay wase.

:pacspit:

Get of our nuts khaniis, you and that neef @Dalalos keep coming to Puntite threads with negativity and shit, no body is discussing your laangaab tribe, your people are barely visible and
rare in Somalia yet alone abroad so quit bringing them up on our threads, xaaraan ,stop ruining threads futo ku xaarlaha tahay wase.

:pacspit:

They are upset I exposed that bush buun ambassador in Oman for trying to sabotage Majeerteen.

Let's leave them to wallow in their langaab misery

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Meheri are Majeerteen associates. The ones in Somalia are literally our offspring and the ones in Oman are our in-laws.

Mind your own business.

While your clan was in the wilderness being deer hunters, Meheri were financing your elites and helping you politically. Don't tell what I can't or can do.

I was actually in Oman, as well as Salalah. First off, Reer MSB have an entire villa compound gifted by the former King AUN. The Ambassador is MX. Its a little late to lose your shyt about MX living there :reallymaury:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nobody cares about where you live, we just don't want your kind associating with our people.
What do you mean "your kind"
Don't you ever look down on us as if we are some .5 clan. What is it with your superiority complex.

I know your a anti-darood, pro-Kabalah person, but I am really sorry to tell you this, Marexaan are no more or less of a Darood then a MJ or a OG. Hate it or love it, like it or don't. Daroodimino may have died in 1960, but don't ever assume we are any less then any other Darood sub-clan.

What do you mean "your kind"
Don't you ever look down on us as if we are some .5 clan. What is it with your superiority complex.

I know your a anti-darood, pro-Kabalah person, but I am really sorry to tell you this, Marexaan are no more or less of a Darood then a MJ or a OG. Hate it or love it, like it or don't. Daroodimino may have died in 1960, but don't ever assume we are any less then any other Darood sub-clan.

I don't look down on "0.5", Madibaan, Tumaal etc, are fellow Puntites who I hold in high regard.

"Daarood" has changed to "Puntitenimo" , it's a better brand and the cherry on top? It doesn't include thieving parasites who cannot develop their own deegaan.

As for Kablalaxnimo- I am Kablalax, I don't need to be "Pro" what I am already.

Trending

Latest posts