Recently some Reer Bari pirates were being returned to Somalia from Oman.

Siyad Barre's relative in the Somalia embassy in Oman, tried to send them back to Mogadishu to spite Puntland, but the cuqdad ridden langaab forgot which Somali clan has power in Oman.

The pirates were returned to Bosaso asap.

His plan failed because he has no juice in Oman.

Harti in Oman should lobby for the Somali embassy position to always be passed to a Harti. Our people are there and it is actually relevant to us socially, politically and economically. WTF is a Marehan doing with that position, smh.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Siyad Barre's relative in the Somalia embassy in Oman, tried to send them back to Mogadishu to spite Puntland, but the cuqdad ridden langaab forgot which Somali clan has power in Oman.

Harti in Oman should lobby for the Somali embassy position to always be passed to a Harti. Our people are there and it is actually relevant to us socially, politically and economically. WTF is a Marehan doing with that position, smh.
Why is he even in Oman? Who allowed him to work in Oman?

Why is he even in Oman? Who allowed him to work in Oman?

I remember General Morgan's son marrying the daughter of General Dafle in Oman. Considering both Morgan and Dafle had kids with Siyad Barre's daughters, I think the Barre's decided to be mooches and hanger ons and follow their Harti inlaws to Oman

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I remember General Morgan's son marrying the daughter of General Dafle in Oman. Considering both Morgan and Dafle had kids with Siyad Barre's daughters, I think the Barre's decided to be mooches and hanger ons and follow their Harti inlaws to Oman
I remember that wedding, for people who were supposedly rich, the wedding was basic. I blame this ofcourse on the Barre's.

How did MR end up in a topic about MJ and Southern Oman?. War yaa Ilaahay yaqaano
Ziw9QQB.png

Last edited:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

How did MR end up in a topic about MJ and Southern Oman?. War yaa Ilaahay yaqaano
Ziw9QQB.png

IMG_20200715_031710.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Excuse my ignorance but I am assuming siwaaqroon is a Somali clan that lives in Oman? those guys posted look more arab than Somali, are they mixed with the local population? I learn something new everyday :)

Excuse my ignorance but I am assuming siwaaqroon is a Somali clan that lives in Oman? those guys posted look more arab than Somali, are they mixed with the local population? I learn something new everyday :)
Siwaaqroon is a MJ subclan that lives in northern puntland

At the tip of the horn in north east somalia, there was a time when the mad mullah butchered the mj tribes. Many of those people including the siwaqroon mj tribe got on a boat to oman never to return, its been 200
years, and they're omani through and through now. You can only tell because they use their tribe name as surname. So you will find many Majerteen sub clan surnames.

This is why they sicken me.

They go to Oman and use the "Daarood" name around Majeerteen descendants as if we are the same people and then behind the scenes they try to sabotage us.

Just like that Bush Buun who was arrested inciting trouble, Bosaso of all places.

Parasites who need to be kept at a far distance.

I don't believe in the "Daarood" name where they are concerned.

Last edited:

Trending