Al Shabab capture Mataabaan!

They destroyed the Main police station in the town.
271A242B-BE53-4D7A-B041-12B983655D80.jpeg
F79D277C-2533-4CC7-98ED-A94B0863561C.jpeg

This is evidence more clans are joining Alshabab due to the failure of the incompetent Farmaajo regime. If Turkey brings drones to Somalia most of southern Somalia will become the next Afghanistan. Turkey is an occupying state in Somalia.

The question remains which Admin will take responsibility. Hirshabelle or Galmudug? Matabaan is notorious for Isbaaros placed by Militas loyal to either Galmudug or Hirshabelle (Hiiraan)
4E8878C8-DD5D-48BA-BBE7-9D500D290AA8.jpeg

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Important city of Matabaan is at hand of AS
Where is cowards of Harmacad and Gorgor 10000 trained in Turkey and Eritrea?!!!!!
Cowards cannot fight AS.

@TekNiKo I am wishing to eliminate reer diini, make them landless, and see reer hassan, wagardhac grow n take over marehan, that's my only agenda. If Cayr can achieve this, so be it in my books. Reer diini ma mamuli karan marehan dambe, they lost to much land, Balanbal 4 km u will see ayaanle cayr oo magalada iska soo gala wixi ay doonan ku dila kkkkk while all u respond is 'walalaha galgaduud' but now its walalaha balanbal soo ma ahaa, i know ur langaab thinking style.
You are sick person. May Allah heal your heart . Reer diini, wagardhac and reer xassan are ilma amaan reer. Dhaxdood ka bax kuma qaade

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No surprise here, Just a few months ago we lost 500 Ceyr youth because of the old fart Macalim Mahmoud who will probably die soon since he is very old.

Hawiye so called leaders all want to be president but don't want to lift a finger to help or liberate Hawiye lands from Al-shabab. What has Kheyre done for Ceelbuur? Or Hassan and Shariff for Abgaal lands. What is PM role doing for Galmudug?

The only true leader we had was Gen Caydiid. And Hawiye became is worst enemy. If Aidid was alive today do you think Al-shabab or Farmajoo would prey on our people?

We need a leader who will put Hawiye interest before Somalimo or anything else.

Kheyre was the best prime minister waryaa, noone lasted 3 years and achieved what he did. His the longest lasting PM, which is a fact!!!! Murusade got the PM once and ran with it and hit field goals, while this nacas @Trapmacalin gets so many shots at presidency/pm and leaves us worse then we were before or not contributing zilch. Kheyre is behind so many successes, don't make me name all his achievements.

Kheyre was the best prime minister waryaa, noone lasted 3 years and achieved what he did. His the longest lasting PM, which is a fact!!!! Murusade got the PM once and ran with it and hit field goals, while this nacas @Trapmacalin gets so many shots at presidency/pm and leaves us worse then we were before or not contributing zilch. Kheyre is behind so many successes, don't make me name all his achievements.
Abgaal pm/presidents have achieved more than kheyre. Sheihk shareef was responsible for driving shabaab out of major cities in south central somalia and Ali geedi was responsible for clearing out warlords and ICU

Farmajo sent his son Qoorqoor to Turkey, Speaker of the parliament and VP are both in Xamar. This futher proves how dysfunctional this paper state is.

Jungle

VIP
Ceel Dheer for Matabaan would be ideal for both states.

Abgaal pm/presidents have achieved more than kheyre. Sheihk shareef was responsible for driving shabaab out of major cities in south central somalia and Ali geedi was responsible for clearing out warlords and ICU
Dont bring up geedi ever please lol. Shariff got rid off both warlords (Finish, Qanyare, Qeybdiid etc) as head of icu and shabaab out of xamar as president opening both aden adde and the port after 10+years with icu and then again 5 years later as president when shabaab were cleared out of muqdisho. Most of the major cities were liberated under Hasan Sheikh and he visited all of them.

Ceel Dheer for Matabaan would be ideal for both states.

Dont bring up geedi ever please lol. Shariff got rid off both warlords (Finish, Qanyare, Qeybdiid etc) as head of icu and shabaab out of xamar as president opening both aden adde and the port after 10+years with icu and then again 5 years later as president when shabaab were cleared out of muqdisho. Most of the major cities were liberated under Hasan Sheikh and he visited all of them.
Yeah lol I shouldn’t have brought up that traitor lol. But regardless the two former presidents done more than farmajo or kheyre or any non abgaal president since 1991

Jungle

VIP
Yeah lol I shouldn’t have brought up that traitor lol. But regardless the two former presidents done more than farmajo or kheyre or any non abgaal president since 1991
There is no denying that. Its pretty common for qabils to downplay muduloods part in history whether they are darood or other hawiye.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There is no denying that. Its pretty common for qabils to downplay muduloods part in history whether they are darood or other hawiye.
Sh Shariif has abandoned your “Badbaado Qaran “ according to adeerka Abdullahi Balwaan

:chrisfreshhah:

Sh Shariif has abandoned your “Badbaado Qaran “ according to adeerka Abdullahi Balwaan

Doesn’t matter. Doesn’t mean he’s pro farmaajo. Just means he puts his country before his political interests and doesn’t a war to break out . Can’t say the same for xaarmajo. Delaying elections and violating road to democracy for power

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Doesn’t matter. Doesn’t mean he’s pro farmaajo. Just means he puts his country before his political interests and doesn’t a war to break out . Can’t say the same for xaarmajo. Delaying elections and violating road to democracy for power
You didnt watch the video he is secretly visiting Farmaajo in Villa Soomalia :chrisfreshhah:

Jungle

VIP

If you believe whats hes saying about shariff then do you also believe him when he says that badbaado qaran are mobilizing and 70% ready?