BREAKING NEWS Al Shabab capture Mataabaan!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

@Bariire while beesha Ayr were busy fighting MX AS took advantage and took their city wats going on?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo I am wishing to eliminate reer diini, make them landless, and see reer hassan, wagardhac grow n take over marehan, that's my only agenda. If Cayr can achieve this, so be it in my books. Reer diini ma mamuli karan marehan dambe, they lost to much land, Balanbal 4 km u will see ayaanle cayr oo magalada iska soo gala wixi ay doonan ku dila kkkkk while all u respond is 'walalaha galgaduud' but now its walalaha balanbal soo ma ahaa, i know ur langaab thinking style.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo I am wishing to eliminate reer diini, make them landless, and see reer hassan, wagardhac grow n take over marehan, that's my only agenda. If Cayr can achieve this, so be it in my books. Reer diini ma mamuli karan marehan dambe, they lost to much land, Balanbal 4 km u will see ayaanle cayr oo magalada iska soo gala wixi ay doonan ku dila kkkkk while all u respond is 'walalaha galgaduud' but now its walalaha balanbal soo ma ahaa, i know ur langaab thinking style.
Reer Diini is the only one you care about because we rule you now as your President. 21 years plus 5 thats 26 years of Reer Diini hegemony.

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

TekNiKo

VIP

Anyways back to the topic that sick man derailed it. Mataaban police station has been completely destroyed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Reer Diini is the only one you care about because we rule you now as your President. 21 years plus 5 thats 26 years of Reer Diini hegemony.

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Siyad Barre looted the presidency after reading how nuur mujahid looted adal sultanate n guess what both handed us a dark age no state. Ya ibnu tedros

1639397959656.png

This is an disgraceful blow on maamulka Hirshabelle, HS Pres.G Cali Guudlawe needs to step up and fight Alshabaab in his state of Hirshabelle or resign ASAP.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Look at Shabaab casually walking around. They know Shabaab will give them justice, the amount of isbaaro in that area is ridiculous.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How many alshabaab territory in galmudug? Al shabaab headquarters is located there for f*ck sake🤣 ceelbuur is a breeding spot for AS

@Bariire cannot step foot in murusade land, trust me, I know my abtiyaal. The second he comes, watch them turn into pitbulls in every corner and villages. He cannot even come to duduble side, forget murusade. Murusade threaten duduble all the time, wa dad layska haysto

@Bariire cannot step foot in murusade land, trust me, I know my abtiyaal. The second he comes, watch them turn into pitbulls in every corner and villages. He cannot even come to duduble side, forget murusade. Murusade threaten duduble all the time, wa dad layska haysto
Which clan is larger, duduble or murusade?

No surprise here, Just a few months ago we lost 500 Ceyr youth because of the old fart Macalim Mahmoud who will probably die soon since he is very old.

Hawiye so called leaders all want to be president but don't want to lift a finger to help or liberate Hawiye lands from Al-shabab. What has Kheyre done for Ceelbuur? Or Hassan and Shariff for Abgaal lands. What is PM role doing for Galmudug?

The only true leader we had was Gen Caydiid. And Hawiye became is worst enemy. If Aidid was alive today do you think Al-shabab or Farmajoo would prey on our people?

We need a leader who will put Hawiye interest before Somalimo or anything else.