Al-Shabab attacks 2 SNA bases

Ali dheere I heard is heavily injured and died a year or so ago and he never lead Alshabab he was simply a deputy commander. However I'm not sure, i haven't heard anything about him for at least a year.

Abu Ubaidah(they always have arab names instead of somali) whose name was Ahmed Umar is the leader. He hides in civilian heavy regions to counter air strikes.
Is he that hard to find if he was removed what they give up

Is he that hard to find if he was removed what they give up
Idk he is either laying low or he died in an air strike as claimed by some. In the end it doesn't matter, Alshabab is inherently cancerous, leaders can die but the ideology is strong.

The only way is to remove them from the lands they hold and force them to be on the run. This will require a strong state. Currently all Federal states below galkacyo except the city of kismaayo and a few surrounding villages are militarily integrated into the FGS.

You have to understand Somalias military from a 2016 perspective. In 2016 the somali military was just a rag tag organisation of militias rife with corruption. After Biometric registration of Soldiers and integration of militias we have finally begun to form a continuous plan.

If you want to read some information on the plan of FGS i urge you to read NDP-9 developed by the ministry of planning. It goes into detail of how FGS plans to recreate Somalia.

I didnt mention clan difference at all xaywaan. I said his wadanimo, potential and influence over the young men he trained and fought alongside is why they've been trying to get rid of him. Worry about your own nacaladyahay.

Bunch of lies. Farmaajo made Odowaa the army chief at that very young age. Qaran dumis mooryaan politcians are trying to remove him politically or even kill him. He is here to stay. Kulaha apologize. Why would a major general apologize to bunch of qabiil mooryaans. This is the logic keeping somalia in the 15th century while countries are exploring space.

Jungle

VIP
Bunch of lies. Farmaajo made Odowaa the army chief at that very young age. Qaran dumis mooryaan politcians are trying to remove him politically or even kill him. He is here to stay. Kulaha apologize. Why would a major general apologize to bunch of qabiil mooryaans. This is the logic keeping somalia in the 15th century while countries are exploring space.
He will get cafis from us as he is a young man with potential like the old men janan and barre hiiraale got cafis from you b00n. His name hasnt once been mentioned by mudulood or hawiye at any shir, once again because of his potential.

He will get cafis from us as he is a young man with potential like the old men janan and barre hiiraale got cafis from you b00n. His name hasnt once been mentioned by mudulood or hawiye at any shir, once again because of his potential.
You're comparing Janan to Odowaa? :damn:You're also talking about Barre Hiraale getting cafis? :gucciwhat:

Janan was a tuug being used by Kenyans to give his land to Kenya and kill his own people. Odowaa is the SOMALI army commander who is here to defend Somalia. There is 0 comparison between them. Maybe they didn't mention him because they know better than to attack a guy defending his own people. Unlike some mooryaans/terrorists who attacked him and demanded his removal. Odowa owes no one an apology.

Footage of back line in barire:

You can see them using Turkish rifles , this with the heavy assualt rifles were heavily beneficial in destroying Alshabab.

Barire is made up of the 14th October battalion in honour of the massacre of 587 men and women in Mogadishu and gorgor.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
"Rasaasta hala yareysto yanan la iska toogan-"

Listen to those words carefully. Gorgor troops are strictly trained in taking calculated shots, assasination style. They were strategically hidden while sniping them from the distance.

The accuracy tho :patrice:

Shishkabab got defeated in Awdheegle but they did overrun Bariire since that was the main target.
Photos don't show any dead troops and it is not necessarily Barire. Awdheegle was manned by gorgor while Barire was manned by the 14th October battalion.

We will hear more info over the coming days.

Photos on Alshabab site show dead soldiers, I estimate around 10-15 dead soldiers in the photo. Not verified and some are out in the field, but it does seem at least something was overrun.

It could be FGS is hiding Barire extent, which would be a shame.

Barire attack pictures is inline with FGS. 14 soldiers killed in the battle and i believe they first attacked through a VBIED and briefly controlled the supply side if base.

Trending

Latest posts