Al-Shabab attacks 2 SNA bases

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I saw the video of the deceased militants, my goodness war is heart breaking, I wish they chose peace instead. AUN to the soldiers who sacrificed their lives to protect our people from evil.

I saw the video of the deceased militants, my goodness war is heart breaking, I wish they chose peace instead. AUN to the soldiers who sacrificed their lives to protect our people from evil.
They have been brainwashed, unfortunently the only cure was a bullet to the head. They come from all over Africa just to kill somalis.

Nothing gets me in a better mood then pictures of dead terrorists.

Notice that in the pictures the weapons are on their back implying they were running away.

Good information presented here, Barire bore the brunt of the attack but the militants were pushed back. This was a complex attack , I expect casualities on both sides.

Both source claiming victory, but why does AS feel so cozy raiding a SNA base like that?

Has our security really gotten that bad?
It was a complex attack on forward military bases. Barire and Awdhigle are key points from lower shabelle to Mogadishu. After the 2017 Zoobe massacre the goal was to retake all the bridges in Shabelle connecting heavy Alshabab areas to Mogadishu.

Alshabab needs these bridges to transport VBIEDS across Somalia. We will dee further consolidation of these areas and Jubaland region.

Security has gotten better but in the end this insurgency has 10,000 suicide bombers.

Clear proof Alshabab is using Foreign militants, thi was a complex attack that failed due to the military power.

They look like proper southern somalian. My guess is from the rahanweyn and bantu and maybe other southern communities

Jungle

VIP
:ummhmm: Gor gor and haramcad are useless on the ground. Look good on social media and when shabaab attack a hotel with 5 men and even that takes them half a day, khasaaro. Training, new weapons, new vehicles for what? Macawiisley repel shabaab too

It's funny seeing all these Farmaajo haters on Twitter spreading and using Alshabaab propaganda claiming they killed 47 sna soldiers using old footage without any proof or verification.

20210403_095213.jpg

20210403_095154.jpg

20210403_095134.jpg
20210403_095005.jpg
20210403_095112.jpg

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Reer shabelle hoose need these khawarij vermin gone asap, dead AS fighters is always good news

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good work by Somali Army, all alkabob have is surprise attacks on military bases, soon InshaAllah they won’t be capable of that either

Trending