Al shabaab took over Marka town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Ha:sheed:
I expect kismayo to be next then south xamar:sheed:
Brace yourself Were heading back to sheikh sharrif hiding under a table days:sheed:

McD30

Bored to death
5 minutes after they departed, the Somali "army" and "officials" fled back to Mogadishu. :hemad:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This a port city, expect Alshabab to start importing equipment ASAP before they lose it again. Alshabab is able to take territory, but they have lost the legitimacy they had back in 2010-2012. No one in Lower Shabelle has any doubts of what they are and stand for.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Bimaal + Al Shabaab coalition vs HG (in SNA uniform ) + AMISOM stooges

Biimaal are not idiots, they know not to side with Alshabab. Siding with them will just give excuse to the crimes commited against them by FGS (Hawiye) and Amisom.

It is possible though that they have joined forces, in which case they are a legitimate target and should be eliminated.

My friend was in Lower Shabelle recently and say Biyomaal as a clan are part of Al Shabab though; the elders have put their support on them

Hubble

VIP
My friend was in Lower Shabelle recently and say Biyomaal as a clan are part of Al Shabab though; the elders have put their support on them

Only Murursade and Madowweyne support them officially. Bimaal have fighters in there but the clan elders aren't behind them.

1935033_10207372094313658_1196896752816899485_n.jpg

This will be Culusow legacy.

Insert Amisom troop here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending