Al shabaab on Hassan sheikh doorstep

True true, I also heard HSM kills SNA soldiers in their sleep and eats their babies.
Lack of care on this I see.

He’s been a known Al-shabaab affiliate since previous term. and so is fiqi. Is it so hard to grasp that there are Al shabaab members in the government.

you don’t like the “trust me bro” so I’ll at least show fiqi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

believe what you want, but I get it’s hard to spot the news when dictatorial government kicks out or jails all independent journalism near xamar that truthfully details events.

Lack of care on this I see.

He’s been a known Al-shabaab affiliate since previous term. and so is fiqi. Is it so hard to grasp that there are Al shabaab members in the government.

you don’t like the “trust me bro” so I’ll at least show fiqi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The monitoring group of Somalia and Eritrea are the OG "trust me bro" source. Same guys that said the Islamic courts were sending soldiers to the Hezbollah-Israeli war and even Israelis denied the report. C'mon now. According to you every HG in the gov is an AS affiliate when HG lands were the first to free themselves of that filth.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The monitoring group of Somalia and Eritrea are the OG "trust me bro" source. Same guys that said the Islamic courts were sending soldiers to the Hezbollah-Israeli war and even Israelis denied the report. C'mon now. According to you every HG in the gov is an AS affiliate when HG lands were the first to free themselves of that filth.
Who told you HG lands free from Alkabaab?

Jungle

VIP
Uninhabited baadiyo doesn't mean shit. All HG lands are free. AS owns a whole region in JL sxb, focus on that.
I don't know how you go back and forth with these clowns :heh:
2006 coming back :rejoice: .
^^ and he is claiming hg land isn't free. The other says this govt has shabab within and he names fiqi and mahad salaad who subclans are staunchly anti shabab :mjlol: Most arguments they make contradict reality sxb

^^ and he is claiming hg land isn't free. The other says this govt has shabab within and he names fiqi and mahad salaad who subclans are staunchly anti shabab :mjlol: Most arguments they make contradict reality sxb
It's hard not to when there's so much misinformation around here. Yh, we're both weak AS owns us and behind it all. Make it make sense :manny:

According to you every HG in the gov is an AS affiliate when HG lands were the first to free themselves of that filth.
Didn’t say every HG sxb. Save me the clan politicking. If a guy is AS, he is, same as madoobe, anybody who is AS misleads those he shares a clan with to gain a foothold.

and the Eritrean-Somali investigative group had many findings that hold true to this day, some truer than others. That ICU-hezbollah thing is a big reach though.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
It's hard not to when there's so much misinformation around here. Yh, we're both weak AS owns us and behind it all. Make it make sense :manny:
Yep and the SNA has been destroyed yet they're the majority force in every region and every sizeable city or district from Mudug down to Gedo and Lower Juba.

Didn’t say every HG sxb. Save me the clan politicking. I don’t know much about HG besides that they kicked darood out
:dead:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Its not claim, its fact, Abgaal and other HAG beside xawadle didnt free their lands, so yes 2006 is coming back taliibaan era :tocry:

Yep and the SNA has been destroyed yet they're the majority force in every region and every sizeable city or district from Mudug down to Gedo and Lower Juba.

:dead:

In a separate event at the city's center, armed individuals in military attire raided a market. A business owner recounted, "They stormed the fair, firing shots and looting goods, creating chaos and fear among the people." He expressed frustration over the lack of effective response to the escalating crime, saying, "The situation is worsening, with no one in authority taking control, leading to a sense of lawlessness."

Isn't this an abgaal city? Hsm can't even secure his tribal region, and here we have this low iq nigga jungle preaching to us about how fantastic everything is going :wtf::snoop:

@Jungle reminds me of this African priests descending to heaven..

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Didn’t say every HG sxb. Save me the clan politicking. If a guy is AS, he is, same as madoobe, anybody who is AS misleads those he shares a clan with to gain a foothold.

and the Eritrean-Somali investigative group had many findings that hold true to this day, some truer than others. That ICU-hezbollah thing is a big reach though.
UNSEG United Nations Somalia and Eritrea monitoring group was politally motivated group.

the observer was Matt Bryded a bald head White man from Canada, who formerly member of the Canadian army.

a man that is married to Somaliland woman, a man who supports and met with Somaliland’s activists and visited their meetings.

The same Matt Bryden who supported the bloody invasion of Somalia and Ogaden in 2006 by the Ethiopian TPLF army.

the reports of the UNSEG couldn’t find any evidence that Eritrea backed AS.

eritrea like Djibouti backed the icu and eritrea backed Ogaden national liberation front who fought in 2006 in Mogadishu.

the alliance of reliberation of Somalia led by the former Somali president Sheikh Ahmed were in eritrea . But there were no evidences that Eritrea support AS

UNSEG United Nations Somalia and Eritrea monitoring group was politally motivated group.

the observer was Matt Bryded a bald head White man from Canada, who formerly member of the Canadian army.

a man that is married to Somaliland woman, a man who supports and met with Somaliland’s activists and visited their meetings.

The same Matt Bryden who supported the bloody invasion of Somalia and Ogaden in 2006 by the Ethiopian TPLF army.

the reports of the UNSEG couldn’t find any evidence that Eritrea backed AS.

eritrea like Djibouti backed the icu and eritrea backed Ogaden national liberation front who fought in 2006 in Mogadishu.

the alliance of reliberation of Somalia led by the former Somali president Sheikh Ahmed were in eritrea . But there were no evidences that Eritrea support AS
That’s about what I heard aswell, and it’s the reason Eritrea got unjustified sanction placed on them. That was politically motivated blatant lie.

If there’s one thing they didn’t lie about though is that Somalia wasn’t paying its soldiers as far back as 2010 to early 2017. International donors themselves knew of this and Somali soldiers were questioning what they were fighting for.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Isn't this an abgaal city? Hsm can't even secure his tribal region, and here we have this low iq nigga jungle preaching to us about how fantastic everything is going :wtf::snoop:
Dudes like you who couldn't tell the demographics of major cities are telling us which lands are free while predicting a taliban style takeover by a group that peaked over 10 years ago. :dead:

Trending