Al shabaab on Hassan sheikh doorstep

Delusional folk call this man “dal xoreye”

According to UNSC comments from UAE, Somalia was more dangerous in 2023 than it was anytime under farmaajo (since 2016).
Source: https://uaeun.org/statement/uae-unsc-somalia-22jun/#:~:text=In the first quarter of,averages on record since 2016

The world bank has yet to release this statistic, however the UAE is knowledgeable as a stakeholder in Somalia’s security up until HSM didn’t meet their expectations.

Xamar under threat
Xamar shelling
You are right. Kabayare had it on his Facebook page earlier. We are in deep trouble.

Let’s all pray on these last days of Ramadan for Mogadishu caadey to remain as it is. These terrorists are the reason Somalis can’t escape to seek opportunity. We’re all looked at as Al shabaab until we get rid of them.
You are right. Kabayare had it on his Facebook page earlier. We are in deep trouble.

subhanallah. The pirate incidents are isolated so you could assume AS going this hard on the attack will let up. But they’ll only move forward with no one to stop them.

Last edited:
International flights to Mogadisho have all been canceled this week. People who were originally planning to visit Mogadishu are now considering booking flights to Garowe and Basaso and then take a local flight from those cities.

I thought it was coincidental xamar starts getting attacked after Mahad salad left. I never once got it wrong about MS being what keeps xamar safe with his nefarious ties.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
International flights to Mogadisho have all been canceled this week. People who were originally planning to visit Mogadishu are now considering booking flights to Garowe and Basaso and then take a local flight from those cities.
A whole week is crazy
4D77C307-6783-403B-A8C7-F8BDE677FD86.png

But anything runs in ugandishu

Are Al shabaab gong to bomb aden cadde airport? The US gave this exact warning to the Russians it means CIA/MI6 will do a Russian concert hall type level attack.

Delusional folk call this man “dal xoreye”

According to UNSC comments from UAE, Somalia was more dangerous in 2023 than it was anytime under farmaajo (since 2016).
Source: https://uaeun.org/statement/uae-unsc-somalia-22jun/#:~:text=In the first quarter of,averages on record since 2016

The world bank has yet to release this statistic, however the UAE is knowledgeable as a stakeholder in Somalia’s security up until HSM didn’t meet their expectations.

Xamar under threat
Xamar shelling
“Alshabab will be defeated by 2024 🤓 ☝️

where are the HSM supporters? Even the capital isn’t safe the government barely controls it 😂

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Are Al shabaab gong to bomb aden cadde airport? The US gave this exact warning to the Russians it means CIA/MI6 will do a Russian concert hall type level attack.
Believe me the cia will never do this type shit mate lol don’t blame USA for al shabaab attack it’s 100% Somali fault no ajnabi.

Gloves off. FGS needs to bomb Jilib to bits. Let them feel the terror for once.
I have seen a footage of SNA using drones on random kebabs they should use that to target Jilib but they won't because it would lead to "Civilian casualties" what a Bunch of Bs as if war can be won without innocent casualties. They should raze Jilib to the ground like Iraq and the western coalition did against I$I$ in Mosul.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I have seen a footage of SNA using drones on random kebabs they should use that to target Jilib but they won't because it would lead to "Civilian casualties" what a Bunch of Bs as if war can be won without innocent casualties. They should raze Jilib to the ground like Iraq and the western coalition did against I$I$ in Mosul.
It's unfortunate gotten to that point. Had the phase 1 and 2 strategy gone well it wouldn't be needed but it hasn't. Al shabaab live comfortably in their capital while the citizens of the national capital feel constant fear from attacks. Jilib must go, it's a cruel outcome but one that sends a message. You hit us, we'll hit back twice as hard.

In fact the whole south, every point of interest related to Al Shabaab should be carpet bombed. Troops can move in when there is nothing left and no means of counter attacks.

It's unfortunate gotten to that point. Had the phase 1 and 2 strategy gone well it wouldn't be needed but it hasn't. Al shabaab live comfortably in their capital while the citizens of the national capital feel constant fear from attacks. Jilib must go, it's a cruel outcome but one that sends a message. You hit us, we'll hit back twice as hard.

In fact the whole south, every point of interest related to Al Shabaab should be carpet bombed. Troops can move in when there is nothing left and no means of counter attacks.
Absolutely it's cruel choice but a necessary one. Fear will definitely lead to alkebab getting less recruits and might also make people less supportive of them

Trending