Al shabaab is clearly no longer a Somali organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Shabaab is clearly no longer a Somali organization

The women are for their Bantu fighters.

Here is a qoute from the study on the Alshabab recruitment process!
"Ahmadey Kusow, a Somali-Bantu,
joined the al-Shabaab voluntarily and
became a loyal member of the group.
He is one of hundreds of young men
belonging to the Somali-Bantu and
minority clans who have freely joined
the militant group because they feel
they have been marginalised since
the collapse of the Somali state. They
say recruitment to al-Shabaab as
an opportunity to take revenge and
empower themselves against majority
tribes who grabbed their farming areas
and (to some extent) property."

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Those terrorist organization are never ethnically pure. Like ISIS they accept anyone willing to die for the cause.

Those terrorist organization are never ethnically pure. Like ISIS they accept anyone willing to die for the cause.

Yeah now the bantus have become a majority among the alshababis and runned by them. The Proof is their women brides completly bantu.

While stupid somali want to treat and act like these people are miskeen Martyrs They are enacting their vandetta against us.

"Runned by them"

Ahme-Umar.jpg

Good for the Bantus, self-interest is the only interest

Al Shabaab is clearly no longer a Somali organization

The women are for their Bantu fighters.
It never was a Somali organization, in the sense of nationalist/nationalism. It's a transnational organization, similar to ISIS, Nusra, etc. A lot of things that happen in Somalia do not happen at the nationalist/nationalism level. For instance, AMISOM is a transnational force, financed and supported by transnational entities (EU, NATO, UN, etc). Somalia's government and armies are financed by transnational entities like the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), EU, UN, etc.

Somali Bantu are not foreigners but part of Somali society. Most of Al-Shabaab's crimes does not come from its rank-a-file but terrorist leaders at the helm who are all Somali Lamagoodle.

With respect to the two women in the picture, Kenyans are abusing innocent Kenyan Muslim women and accusing them of being Al-Shabaab wives. As a matter fact, all international entities who reviewed Kenyan methods of interrogating suspects and gathering intelligence have all concluded that they follow the most unreliable methods. Therefore, never believe any story that comes out of Kenyan authorities.

You lot don't know shit about Al sahabb, don't worry I will let you know when the next attack is, like I always do. Please pay attention when I chat shit.

The sad thing is these people are in camps because no Somalis will help them, they'd do anything for a better chance, even join Shabaab.The ones that do join need to die, you can't justify the killing of innocent Somalis. I don't think other faiths/ideologies will spread in Somalia the majority are and will always be Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts