Al shabaab is clearly no longer a Somali organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Shabaab is clearly no longer a Somali organization

The women are for their Bantu fighters.

Here is a qoute from the study on the Alshabab recruitment process!
"Ahmadey Kusow, a Somali-Bantu,
joined the al-Shabaab voluntarily and
became a loyal member of the group.
He is one of hundreds of young men
belonging to the Somali-Bantu and
minority clans who have freely joined
the militant group because they feel
they have been marginalised since
the collapse of the Somali state. They
say recruitment to al-Shabaab as
an opportunity to take revenge and
empower themselves against majority
tribes who grabbed their farming areas
and (to some extent) property."

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Those terrorist organization are never ethnically pure. Like ISIS they accept anyone willing to die for the cause.

Those terrorist organization are never ethnically pure. Like ISIS they accept anyone willing to die for the cause.
Yeah now the bantus have become a majority among the alshababis and runned by them. The Proof is their women brides completly bantu.

While stupid somali want to treat and act like these people are miskeen Martyrs They are enacting their vandetta against us.

S

Shamis

I hope all the Bantu are in the suicide brigade. Motherfuckers importing hateful Bantu foreigners into Somalia and claiming that someone stole their farms? Them motherfuckers were farm hands! That's like a bricklayer laying claim to every house they were paid to build. That is not even a Muslim woman, that's a Kenyan kristo with a vendetta - they'll be attacking our sisters with machetes and claiming they don't have rights in Somalia after being imported for sex for foreign terrorists. Imprison them, shoot the motherfuckers before they breed.

Al Shabaab is clearly no longer a Somali organization

The women are for their Bantu fighters.
It never was a Somali organization, in the sense of nationalist/nationalism. It's a transnational organization, similar to ISIS, Nusra, etc. A lot of things that happen in Somalia do not happen at the nationalist/nationalism level. For instance, AMISOM is a transnational force, financed and supported by transnational entities (EU, NATO, UN, etc). Somalia's government and armies are financed by transnational entities like the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), EU, UN, etc.

S

Shamis

The one on the left has a 'take me' look on her face. She's anyone's that one. The one on the right looks dazed like she don't know where she's from. Islam made Somalis so not racist - but racism protects you from outside forces. For all we know these madow are planning nightclubs and churches with these women to erase the Somali identity and make Somalia like southern East Africa. We're sleepwalking into oblivion. Marry Arabs kids and make Arabic your second language.

S

Shamis

They won't feel comfortable or settle and bring more if you make them feel like shit every time they open their mouths, express themselves, walk down the streets, look for work - just block off all access to a civilised life and they'll go home. They're all being chased out of their countries by their own governments who've sold their land and aren't bothered create other jobs for them - and Somalia sounds like heaven because the BBC keep telling everyone that there's no government and a Bantu population who can't speak the native language - its like the easiest ticket to free meal aka our land. Why do you think the Bantu Ugandans are rpaing women? To leave a trace of their blood - the other Bantus are breeding like crazy to take over and now they're using Shabaab as a cover to bring more of them in from Kenya and Tanzania. This is crazy shit - soon we'll have to move to Ethiopia to find people who look and sound like us but that will play into the Bantu's card of claiming that we're all Ethiopians who moved into Bantu lands when they're the from Congo and Tanzania.

S

Shamis

After watching this - I can't tell the difference between Somali madow and other Somalis besides the language. But those Shabaab imported wives are ugly as heck.

the BBC keep telling everyone that there's no government and a Bantu population who can't speak the native language - its like the easiest ticket to free meal aka our land. Why do you think the Bantu Ugandans are rpaing women? To leave a trace of their blood - the other Bantus are breeding like crazy to take over and now they're using Shabaab as a cover to bring more of them in from Kenya and Tanzania. This is crazy shit - soon we'll have to move to Ethiopia to find people who look and sound like us but that will play into the Bantu's card of claiming that we're all Ethiopians who moved into Bantu lands when they're the from Congo and Tanzania.
You sound paranoid and conspiratorial.

S

Shamis

If you think I'm paranoid you must be kidding - Just look at foreigners in the West and how many people they bring over and marry and settle and give nationality to. But in Britain you need papers and you can still get deported.

Somali Bantu are not foreigners but part of Somali society. Most of Al-Shabaab's crimes does not come from its rank-a-file but terrorist leaders at the helm who are all Somali Lamagoodle.

With respect to the two women in the picture, Kenyans are abusing innocent Kenyan Muslim women and accusing them of being Al-Shabaab wives. As a matter fact, all international entities who reviewed Kenyan methods of interrogating suspects and gathering intelligence have all concluded that they follow the most unreliable methods. Therefore, never believe any story that comes out of Kenyan authorities.

You lot don't know shit about Al sahabb, don't worry I will let you know when the next attack is, like I always do. Please pay attention when I chat shit.

That boqor of yours looks hella Bantu, is he half?
Shamis, show a respect to the king and to the rest of the people who elected him as a rightful religious and traditional king. Besides, being a Bantu is not an insult since there are hundreds of millions of them in this world, where many of whom are fellow Muslims.

Back to the topic, do you have issues with Al-Shabaab and its methods? Or do you have an issue with the marginalized communities who have a small presence within it?

I think many of you are missing the mark here: Al-Shabaab is supported and backed by Somalia's arch enemies in order to prevent the formation of a viable Somali state, and the marginalized Somali Bantu community has no say in this policy. I just don't understand how people go wrong on this!

If you have a concern about ethnic Somali Lamagoodles losing majority in Somalia, it can be solved so easily: We just need to stop killing each other, and we need to have more babies backhome - I am applying here each one of us. :cool:

S

Shamis

Elected king? Well there's something you don't see every day.

Shabaab get everything through qaniimo. Every weapon they own was confiscated from a foreign army after a successful battle. I have to give them respect as an army, they're far more disciplined and purposeful and than any army in Africa. You should watch their videos, they'll make you feel proud to be a Somali.

Its actually hunger and illness that's killing Somalis. That and dejected, poor and purposeless Ethiopian army who keep crossing the border and killing people once a fortnight.

I hope all the Bantu are in the suicide brigade. Motherfuckers importing hateful Bantu foreigners into Somalia and claiming that someone stole their farms? Them motherfuckers were farm hands! That's like a bricklayer laying claim to every house they were paid to build. That is not even a Muslim woman, that's a Kenyan kristo with a vendetta - they'll be attacking our sisters with machetes and claiming they don't have rights in Somalia after being imported for sex for foreign terrorists. Imprison them, shoot the motherfuckers before they breed.
Imagine AA tried to reclaim farms from cadaans in America? They wouldn't even dream of it. But the hyprcritical west has one set of laws for themselves and another for the rest. I wouldn't be surprised if they began to help the bantu if Somalis ever did forecully remove them.

The one on the left has a 'take me' look on her face. She's anyone's that one.
Lmao! So if I get a similar look from a girl she's indirectly telling me to ravage her yeah haha? Niceee :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts