Al-Shabaab Captures Af-Urur Town in Somalia’s Puntland Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were NA you would know that ugadyahayn own half.
U are nothing in Sanaag maskiinyahow.
If its alright with your females being raped. Fine by me. At least my females are safe
No body wants to mess with your con artist women who are always looking for a man to hump n rob blind as usual smh

Why is the whole slogan of your qabil called kudhuufo oo ka Dhaqaaq.
Hit and run niggas. Dubays have emasculated yall in sool. So have reer saalax.
Yall moved out of biyogaduud. Why???
Biyo gaduud the same village fight happened in 2017 between sub clan of nalaye Ahmed and you that village?:bell:
warsangeli as whole are viewed as a small group who struggles against cali nalaye :pachah1:
This equivalent to family of average mj sub sub sub clan:pachah1:
Who are they??
Fat stomach dick sucker claims garaad his qashin who sole goal to destroy all of our abled men playing crash course dummy his the one who plays part in recruiting:bell:
The other claims to be vp his the one who directly sends them to be used as cannon fodders:bell:

Biyo gaduud the same village fight happened in 2017 between sub clan of nalaye Ahmed and you that village?:bell:
warsangeli as whole are viewed as a small group who struggles against cali nalaye :pachah1:

Fat stomach **** sucker claims garaad his qashin who sole goal to destroy all of our abled men playing crash course dummy his the one who plays part in recruiting:bell:
The other claims to be vp his the one who directly sends them to be used as cannon fodders:bell:
When will they learn loool

Fat stomach **** sucker claims garaad his qashin who sole goal to destroy all of our abled men playing crash course dummy his the one who plays part in recruiting:bell:
That whole na or bs always get their ass handed to them. Tell me last time yall beat us in war.
Ill wait

I am enough for warsans aka wardas and muna jamas,all habars,brits,arabs and any other fool who wants a bullet in that ass/grill
Dude was talking side ways for a long time :bell:
I still love them I'm alive because of one there women my grandfather mother who took our family south 100 years ago :manny:

Dude was talking side ways for a long time :bell:
I still love them I'm alive because of one there women my grandfather mother who took our family south 100 years ago :manny:
Yeah i am related to all of them too one way or another and it surprises me how much they hate us/especially me that i was disowned from my clans for going at them as a youth over here in us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending