Al shabaab and 82 year old that has never prayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poor old bugger was happy and now, guilt & fear is supplanted on his conscience that if he doesn't do aerobics 5 times a day, a monster will roast him long after he is dead.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
I believe the happiest he's been in his 80 year life was when he was reciting the words of Allah for the first time, that genuine smile that broke out on his face as he was doing so is unmistakable to me. It came from the heart.

Iftiin

The poor old bugger was happy and now, guilt & fear is supplanted on his conscience that if he doesn't do aerobics 5 times a day, a monster will roast him long after he is dead.

What do you know about happiness khaniis yahow?

Swallow your anti depressant tablets and get the hell out of here.

What do you know about happiness khaniis yahow?

Swallow your anti depressant tablets and get the hell out of here.
tenor.gif

You're something special wallah

Most Al Shabaab members don't know anything related to Islam.

The only people who learnt Islam and Arabic are the Leaders and High Ranks.

-82 years old
-Never prayed in his life
-Doesnt know quran not even faatixa
Randomly meets al shabaab:dead::dead:

He is lucky they didnt kill him:damn:

Brave man who told the truth. The Somali nomadic spirit. This guy is the same way our ancestors were. Proud all the time and straight up spitting nothing but the truth regardless of who he was facing. He sounded genuinely interested to learn. And he wasn't afraid to tell them he wasn't ready. Geesi.

:russ::russ:

He never saw a city obviously, and if he did, he went there to cash in his camels and returned to his baadiye.

Iftiin

He sounded genuinely interested to learn. And he wasn't afraid to tell them he wasn't ready. Geesi.

And they let him go so he could come back when he was ready. Like i said before, I don't agree with Al Shabab but I give credit were credit is due.

They should've found you instead and given you a one-time use vest.

The funniest part is how they would consider Iftiin a western spy and dress him down, confiscate his electronics, and jail him perhaps for few days until they find his clan members who can vouch for him

Iftiin is too western, look at his Avatar and the fine tastes he has for tiger leather?

Iftiin

The funniest part is how they would consider Iftiin a western spy and dress him down, confiscate his electronics, and jail him perhaps for few days until they find his clan members who can vouch for him

Iftiin is too western, look at his Avatar and the fine tastes he has for tiger leather?

You are consumed with hatred. Take a breather and chill out.

You are consumed with hatred. Take a breather and chill out.

Not really. You know you are not telling the truth with that statement. Why would I hate you for? You are going through a phase that is too familiar. Channel your love for Islam for good things. Improve your faith/iman, do more worship, spread Islam amongst your community and share what your religion teaches, get non-muslim friends and teach them about your culture, take them to dinner, spend time doing the right thing for Islam in England. Be builder of his community, go to centers where they help the homeless and give some of your time to a good cause.

Be a positive force in the community that welcomed you as a refugee and gave you the means to worship your creator.

Iftiin

Caqli dameer. You wouldn't be strutting with such nonsense if they bombed Sool & Sanag fortnightly.

You're too emotional sxb. Learn to be slightly more pragmatic.

I already said i don't agree with their actions but does that mean they are incapable of doing good? Of course not.

Caqli dameer. You wouldn't be writing up such nonsense if they bombed Sool & Sanag fortnightly.

:russ:

He is your average Somali throwing smoke screens. I would give him five stars if he got married ASAP and settled since his group needs only an apple for meher.

I would marry FOUR if I was in his shoes and enjoy life.

Iftiin

:russ:

He is your average Somali throwing smoke screens. I would give him five stars if he got married ASAP and settled since his group needs only an apple for meher.

I would marry FOUR if I was in his shoes and enjoy life.

It feels good to be me. :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts