Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

-82 years old
-Never prayed in his life
-Doesnt know quran not even faatixa
Randomly meets al shabaab:dead::dead:

He is lucky they didnt kill him:damn:

I thought people back home had to learn the entire Quran before they even started school :ayaanswag: How did he get away with not knowing anything lol

How hasn't this lunatic been reported yet?
:drakewtf:

Done. :pachah1:

1451294963524.jpg

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
this is like the 5th time ive seen someone report him and he's only been here for a few days :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: must be a world record :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

All those you invoke besides Allah will always let you down.

You will learn that sooner or later. Now, get to reporting.

Iftiin

Don't worry I will keep reporting you irhaabi :ufdup:

Why haven't i been arrested, gaalyahow xun?

I'm waiting for those you are praying to to put chains around me and yet, nothing is happening. I'm still posting.

Iftiin

Keep posting. You'll find out the next time you take a plane trip. :icon lol:

You think you're the first one to report me? Wallahi, I've talked the way i have even on predominately gaalo forums and have been reported by butt hurt gaalo - who couldn't grasp the fact that i didn't agree with their views - dozens of times. It didn't deter me from speaking the truth then and it's sure as hell isn't going to deter me now. And I've recently just came back from a trip to the UAE, absolutely no problems getting through security.

I almost felt white :manny:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending