Al Qushayri's Epistle on Sufism

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
This is the sort of stuff I love about Islam. I definitely love ancient sufi text, it's so deep niyahow and not just this 'literal' salafi position without pondering the different meanings and sitting down with the jama'ah for a concensus.

But I like ancient SUFI and not so much the CULTURAL SUFIS of today. The ones who know LAWS are important like Shariah because without LAWS you are basically in 'chaos' look at Somalia. It's proven in science the absence of laws leads to chaos even in the world beginning. It was just random things flying all over the space before LAWS were applied to it and it came to form what we know today. The absence of law is DESTRUCTION, the second the LAWS of the universe are removed, we will be in destruction and every scientist knows this. That's why they call each topic of the sciences THE LAWS OF THIS AND LAWS OF THAT. We know in Islam who lives in destruction, SHAYDHAN.

But Sufis take it further then just natural physical laws, there is also spiritual laws. The laws only god knows. For example do not steal is a law, physical law can only place cameras but what if there is no cameras or u have the opportunity to steal? see this another LAW character law and spiritual law only god knows. Sufism go in depth about stuff
dee.jpg

Trending

Latest posts