Al arabiya Exclusive : The unrecognised republic !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Al arabiya network (Dubai) - Filmed a Exclusive interview somaliland forgein minister sacad Ali shire discussing somaliland's recent economic and political developments with the GULF countries .

DRACO

VIP
Does this mean ictiraaf? Kkkk

Just curious.
Ictiraaf coming is your nightmare walleh
Why u so obsessed with ictiraaf:mjlol:
This is doing business , making money , making friends, showing the world a has no control over us , everyone including Somaliland will shit on the sovereignty on a.

No one respect a sovereignty you ain't shitttttt:russ::dead1:
giphy.gif

saywalahi

Xamar Living
This is doing business , making money , making friends, showing the world a has no control over us , everyone including Somaliland will shit on the sovereignty on a.

giphy.gif

If a one line question I asked you made you type all of this shit, then of course we the shit :hemad:

I ain’t obsessed walahi I support somaliland and it’s people mashallah especially those that are hustling to make lacag. I might disagree politically laakin I ain’t got no hate for them.

Are the darood stalker boys barking in the comments again, lemme go shut them savage ans down and put them back their cages .

It’s called hate speech, and thier are many SL trolls who pose as non-SLers to incite hate.

Just look at you’re own mental health on your reply.

I don’t understand what SL benefits from seceding...

What’s the big export item they...?

If they chose to stick around then we could’ve built the south and make use of its two rivers.

Also people from SL won’t be visiting the south if they get a passport.

giphy.gif
proxy.jpg
proxy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts