Akon - How The Western Oil Companies keep Africa in Perpetual Poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They're not stupid, they just don't care.

And if they did, they would find someone willing enough to replace them for the right price.

You're right, why care if your own pockets are filled with millions? Traitors, all of them :birdman:

Neo colonialism is here and expanding. Just look at how the West attacked Somalia when we wanted our farmers to be independent from these corrupt NGO's and expired food aid, but they didn't mind warlords indirectly killing hundreds of thousands of Somalis for 2 decades.

According to Vixr and the 10 others that liked her post, every problems in Africa are the victims fault exclusively and some of it because of their so called victim hood mentality.

The neo-colonialism you speak off doesn't exist, it's a fiction of your mind, it's simply business as usual dog eat dog world that's it, everything else is conspiracy and lunacy, they get 100% of the aid we give them but the leaders store it in overseas Western financial institutions that we of course don't know anything about.

There is nothing else to see her, go back to sleep or watching your TV soap Opera's and blaming the victims.

Your's dearly

Lord Rothschild

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
According to Vixr and the 10 others that liked her post, every problems in Africa are the victims fault exclusively and some of it because of their so called victim hood mentality.

The neo-colonialism you speak off doesn't exist, it's a fiction of your mind, it's simply business as usual dog eat dog world that's it, everything else is conspiracy and lunacy, they get 100% of the aid we give them but the leaders store it in overseas Western financial institutions that we of course don't know anything about.

There is nothing else to see her, go back to sleep or watching your TV soap Opera's and blaming the victims.

Your's dearly

Lord Rothschild
The West colonized Africa because they were savages and needed help, then they gave them independence because the West are good people who believe in freedom, which is why they banned slavery since it's a human right.

Didn't you know?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is why we must become America's in the region and replace Ethiopia. We will be the African South Korea :icon lol:

CIA if you reading this, I'm ready fam

VixR

Veritas
She is too stupid to understand the intricacies ongoing, what's worse is that she first made excuses for them (oh it's just political interests with little foul play), then hypocritically straightaway in the same sentence begins to blames the powerless victims for complaining about the problems.

This is a form of mental disease & enslavement akin to Stockholm syndrome, much like the cooning that takes place within the AA community, addressing the symptoms but totally ignoring the underlying problems.

Her lack of critical thought made her miss the entire point of this thread, in order to tackle problems like these were everything is stacked against the victims, the first step of tackling these problems and dirty game-plays is to first acknowledge it's happening! you can't strategies otherwise as your own people will be used against you.

Like the great Sun Tzu wrote, if you know your enemies and know yourself, you don't need to fear a 1000 battles, you will always win, but if you don't know your enemy and don't know yourself, you will succumb to every single battle in defeat, which is what is happening across Africa

That pubescent chick's post sums up the problem along with the highest 'likes' she has received whom agree with her, SHE and her fan group (majority) DON'T even acknowledge there is a PROBLEM!!, never mind the existence of an ENEMY!! those on the grounds in Africa are the same, it's why we are in this predicament.

Ask yourself why repeated colour revolution attempts in Turkey have failed ? but succeeded in Libya, Egypt, Ukraine and many others ? Why did it also fail to a large extend in Nigeria were the CIA even brazenly admitted there will be religious wars since 2005 ?

It has everything to do with the people, when you speak to the average Nigerian and Turks, they all KNOW THE ENEMY, from the cab-driver, to the tea-lady, to the cleaner, all the way to one serving Kebab and the colleagues I have, and I have spoken to 1000's over the years.

The most amazing thing in my decade old crusade is that every ignorant African I had a discussion with would end up agreeing with me and are generally sceptical except Somali's whom love cooning and blaming victims and everything else but the very source of the instabilities, it's no wonder why we are the worst country on the continent, the posts on this thread are a testament to this.
Warya, corporations, conglomerates, big business, foreign national interests and politics are all a real-world part of the landscape that require zero% of your conspiracy xaar in reality.

Your competitors are no more your enemies than they are your benefactors. They are rightfully after their own interests, which should go without saying! Why is it to your mind, that unless they are pure the latter, an irrational expectation to place onto any such entity in the first place, there must be a conspiracy for every failure and shortcoming?

This is a incredibly frustrating position that takes no responsibility, and lacks the tenacious, competitive nature required to play on the big stage.

Your mentality is akin to the player who milks an injury the other team made onto him for all it's worth in that game, and then comes onto the next match victimized limping as if yesterday's injury is of relevance onto that field. Well, it isn't!

Last edited:

Your's dearly

Lord Rothschild

As usual, you erect your own strawman, proceed to knock it down and then loudly declare yourself as winner.

I've read this entire thread and no one denied colonialism, its lingering effects or neocolonial machinations by form colonial powers. As Vixr eloquently explained to you, there's plenty of blame to go around. But your penchant for conspiracy theory and Europhobia and dare I say inferiority vis-a-vis the Europeans renders you incoherent. Get a grip body!

You are partly to blame for the plight of Africans today. Rather than acknowledge mistakes and show willingness to learn, all you do is apportion blame. Africans, and Somalis in particular as this is Somali spot after all, share a lot of blame for their own predicament.

He gets a bunch of investors together mostly Chinese and runs into what everyone else runs into in Africa, the former colonialists monopoly and their perpetual poverty schemes, you can see in the video he is being very careful with his words almost as though he has been threatened.

This is complete and utter nonsense. No one can stop independent African countries from building electrifying their country. What nonsense! How exactly can, say Italy, stop Somalis from building power plants? And why would they?

Africans don't have power mostly because of political failings of their ruling elite who have misplaced priorities. It's mainly political failing just like famines and silly civil wars.

Warya, corporations, conglomerates, big business, foreign national interests and politics are all a real-world part of the landscape that require zero% of your conspiracy xaar in reality.

Your competitors are no more your enemies than they are your benefactors. They are rightfully after their own interests, which should go without saying! Why is it to your mind, that unless they are pure the latter, an irrational expectation to place onto any such entity in the first place, there must be a conspiracy for every failure and shortcoming?

This is a incredibly frustrating position that takes no responsibility, and lacks the tenacious, competitive nature required to play on the big stage.

You're mentality is akin to the player who milks an injury the other team made onto him for all it's worth in that game, and then comes limping on the next match as if yesterday's injury is of relevance on that field. Well, it isn't!
Translation: blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah and then comes blah blah. <big words> blah blah blah blah blah and then comes blah blah blah blah blah

This is why we must become America's partner in the region and replace Ethiopia. We will be the African South Korea :icon lol:

CIA if you reading this, I'm ready fam
Fixed.
:umad:
We can give them a nice military base along the gulf of aden & tell everyone else(gulf arabs & turkey) to get tf out. In return, the yanks should make a "Marshall plan" for us to rebuild & modernise our economy & military.
:win::rejoice:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
America has no intention of ever developing a Muslim country like Somalia, didn't Siad Barre give them a military base and when they didn't need him anymore due to the collapse of the Soviet Union, they simply disregarded him? Turkey is a great partner that wants to build the Somali state.

Last edited:

Your mentality is akin to the player who milks an injury the other team made onto him for all it's worth in that game, and then comes onto the next match victimized limping as if yesterday's injury is of relevance onto that field. Well, it isn't!
Chat shit get banged

As usual, you erect your own strawman, proceed to knock it down and then loudly declare yourself as winner.

I've read this entire thread and no one denied colonialism, its lingering effects or neocolonial machinations by form colonial powers. As Vixr eloquently explained to you, there's plenty of blame to go around. But your penchant for conspiracy theory and Europhobia and dare I say inferiority vis-a-vis the Europeans renders you incoherent. Get a grip body!

You are partly to blame for the plight of Africans today. Rather than acknowledge mistakes and show willingness to learn, all you do is apportion blame. Africans, and Somalis in particular as this is Somali spot after all, share a lot of blame for their own predicament.
Haha shut up you wasteman
Chat shit get banged

@Raamsade

Your depiction of the brutal neo colonialism as "neocolonial machinations" a mere plot or a scheme rather then something that is ongoing, enacted and enforced, show's how utterly clueless you are when it comes to the African continent or even the world.

You just as your pet friend @VixR are the typical illinformed clueless desk jockeys, I doubt both of you have ever even visited the continent, were as I have worked there for years, your guys are the typical conformist charlatan apologists, the likes that facilitated the slave trade whom would sell their own mothers just as you have sold your culture and religion to them already.

To me treating the symptoms is completely useless, waste of time and irrelevant if you don't treat the underlying causes, those underlying causes are well known, I need the suffering patient to understand what they are first, otherwise there is no effective treatment, if they become awake and cognisant of the threats.

Only then can we effectively fight against them as a united front and any type of of colour revolution, interventions, large scale bribery and subversion including all other colonial tactics will not work, just as all the several colour revolution attempts in Turkey failed when the citizens threw themselves in front of the tanks and even closed the US Airbase there.

America has no intention of ever developing a Muslim country like Somalia, didn't Siad Barre give them a military base and when they didn't need him anymore due to the collapse of the Soviet Union, they simply disregarded him? Turkey is a great partner that wants to build the Somali state.

And why should America build YOUR COUNTRY? Why can't you build yourself? I don't understand this mentality of expecting others to do the work YOU should be doing. The onus is on you to build your country.

VixR

Veritas
Translation: blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah and then comes blah blah. <big words> blah blah blah blah blah and then comes blah blah blah blah blah
The African elite are like a teenager, sorry to say. I can't wait until they start fucking taking responsibility and stop expecting mommy and daddy, ie the superpowers to feed and bail us out, all the while expecting these entities to have no interests of their own like complete neefs! That will not be in my lifetime. @Inquisitive_ and yourself are no different from these low IQ animals he fails to wail against.

@Raamsade

Your depiction of the brutal neo colonialism as "neocolonial machinations" a mere plot or a scheme rather then something that is ongoing, enacted and enforced, show's how utterly clueless you are when it comes to the African continent or even the world.

As usual, you're talking nonsense. Unless an African has great geo-strategic value or very rare resource, no powerful country would meddle with country. You remind of Somalis who used to say America wants to destroy Somalia! Why?! Somalia is hellhole that produces nothing of value. If the Indian ocean opened up and swallowed the whole of Somalia with its 10 or so million people, no one would pat an eyelid.

You just as your pet friend @VixR are the typical illinformed clueless desk jockeys, I doubt both of you have ever even visited the continent, were as I have worked there for years, your guys are the typical conformist charlatan apologists, the likes that facilitated the slave trade whom would sell their own mothers just as you have sold your culture and religion to them already.

More empty claims and incoherent gibberish. Back up your rants with substantive arguments or just shut your pie hole.

To me treating the symptoms is completely useless, waste of time and irrelevant if you don't treat the underlying causes, those underlying causes are well known, I need the suffering patient to understand what they are first, otherwise there is no effective treatment, if they become awake and cognisant of the threats.

But you can't competently diagnose the symptoms, so how can you proffer solutions to the cause?

Only then can we effectively fight against them as a united front and any type of of colour revolution, interventions, large scale bribery and subversion including all other colonial tactics will not work, just as all the several colour revolution attempts in Turkey failed when the citizens threw themselves in front of the tanks and even closed the US Airbase there.

Turkey fucked up either way because Erdogan authoritarian streak. He's currently campaigning to give himself more powers.

Last edited:
. You remind of Somalis who used to say America wants to destroy Somalia! Why?! Somalia is hellhole that produces nothing of value. .

General Westlee Clark in that famous video early 2000's listed Somalia as the top 7 countries the Pentagon wants to take out, why would they be interested in taking out a shit hole? are you really that stupid?

The CIA declassified files which I have posted on here before showed them backing the Somali Warlords in Mogadishu, why would they back warlords in a shit hole ? The CIA has 2 confirmed bases in Somalia, one in Balidogle the other in Gaalkacayo, and plans for another one in Hobyo, why in a shit hole of a country?

The African elite are like a teenager, sorry to say. I can't wait until they start fucking taking responsibility and stop expecting mommy and daddy, ie the superpowers to feed and bail us out, all the while expecting these entities to have no interests of their own like complete neefs! That will not be in my lifetime. @Inquisitive_ and yourself are no different from these low IQ animals he fails to wail against.
ur so smart awww it's cute, let's go to a BLM event this weekend and protest against bolees barutality, it's those racist whites holding the black ppl down, but those stupid Africans must get there shit together and stop blaming colonial countries who saved them. Black power.

General Westlee Clark in that famous video early 2000's listed Somalia as the top 7 countries the Pentagon wants to take out, why would they be interested in taking out a shit hole? are you really that stupid?

The CIA declassified files which I have posted on here before showed them backing the Somali Warlords in Mogadishu, why would they back warlords in a shit hole ? The CIA has 2 confirmed bases in Somalia, one in Balidogle the other in Gaalkacayo, and plans for another one in Hobyo, why in a shit hole of a country?

As you usual you conflate different things that have little or nothing to do with each other. America (or any other imperial power) supporting a faction in an African country because they believe that faction is more amenable to their interests is not the same thing as saying America wants to destroy Somalia. Somalia today probably supports the Democrats in the US because of the Republicans travel ban but that doesn't imply Somalia or Somalis are out to destroy the US. Your entire world view is warped one.

I have no idea what video of General W. Clark you're referring to but if I'd guess he was probably talking about the so-called War on Terror by the US.

VixR

Veritas
ur so smart awww it's cute, let's go to a BLM event this weekend and protest against bolees barutality, it's those racist whites holding the black ppl down, but those stupid Africans must get there shit together and stop blaming colonial countries who saved them. Black power.
How ironic that you're arguing against yourself, being that you continuously ridicule BLM but now liken it to the African problem in the same breathe. Shouldn't you then be supportive of BLM :cosbyhmm:

I don't know what you think I am, but I have a motley view on the Black Lives Matter movement.

The backbone of this argument is in protest of entities pursuing their interests. That's essentially what it is when stripped to its core. Sit and reflect on that and ask yourself if it's a rational point of argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending