Akon - How The Western Oil Companies keep Africa in Perpetual Poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch between 3:30 until 5:00

This is one of the countless examples how the Europhile neo-colonial conglomerate keep Africa in a state of perpetual poverty in so many different ways, many of them I had outlined before.

Here is millionaire artists with about a 100 million net worth, that had an awakening to install electricity in the whole of Africa, he was refused any credit from all Western institutions that hold the monopoly until China handed him 1 billion credit line.

He gets a bunch of investors together mostly Chinese and runs into what everyone else runs into in Africa, the former colonialists monopoly and their perpetual poverty schemes, you can see in the video he is being very careful with his words almost as though he has been threatened.

Key points

"Certain parts of the country being run by different foreign countries stopping oil allocations & stopping energy grids/power plants being built using politics/threats"

I started to realise how deeply political this business was and how wars are started over it"

"I started feeling that things were happening around me, that shouldn't be happening around me, since I got involved in this"

Akon Gets $1 Billion From China For His Light Africa Initiative
Star turned down by USA and Europe turns to China

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/...on-from-china-for-his-light-africa-initiative

Despite the overwhelming evidence with even the European newspapers exposing the so called foreign aid frauds (95% going back to fill their own pockets)

They will blame the tin pot Western appointed leaders, the street beggar, the window cleaner, the shoe-shiner, the lady serving tea, the bearded dude at the bakery, the victims in refugee camps, the gun tooting peasants supplied by them , the market stall owner etc. everyone except the real players that are held up as the shining examples of virtue & enlightenment.

This is a form of a mental disease and mental enslavement that has never happened in this world before, it's astonishing the level of stupidity among people mostly conditioned to blame the victims and themselves for things they have absolutely little to no control over.

VixR

Veritas
Don't you ever get tired? It's played out; this whole brainwashing, Europhile, NWO thing you got going. With any gargantuan endeavor like bringing electricity to rural Africa, a freaking continent, of course you're going to run into political obstacles, competitive shouldering and even some foul play. You managed to push an incredible project to the background in favor of plastering it with a conspiracy.

Meanwhile, Akon's so far reached 15 countries with this Lighting up Africa initiative of his, impacting millions of Africans, and is encouraging African Americans to invest in Africa, and projecting continued success, despite these conspiracies you conjure up in light of real, political stakes and obstacles any project of this calibre would be visited with. Do foreign countries have stakes in Africa? Yes. Including China btw, whom you seem to hail as some sort of Anti-West beneficence. Are there political obstacles? Yes. It it excuse or detterant enough? I don't think so. With minimal to no regulation or infrastructure, much of Africa is an entrepreneur's dream. Africans need to stop making themselves the perpetual victims. The fact is, it's a dog eat dog world, and that in itself is no conspiracy. To expect otherwise, i.e, no oppositions and/or political obstacles is mind-numbingly naive and stupid.

I liked your post, not for its conspiratorial slant, but for the project itself. I wish him continued success and view him with more regard than b4 I watched the video and knew about his project.

Ironically, some conspiracy nut like you wouldn't been able to bring such a large project to fruition for your fear of still larger conspiracy ghosts looming in the shadows of your mind, and your capacity to dress real-world obstacles with these aforementioned fantastical conspiracies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Don't you ever get tired? It's played out; this whole brainwashing, Europhile, NWO thing you got going. With any gargantuan endeavor like bringing electricity to rural Africa, a freaking continent, of course you're going to run into political obstacles, competitive shouldering and even some foul play. You managed to push an incredible project to the background in favor of plastering it with a conspiracy.

Meanwhile, Akon's so far reached 15 countries with this Lighting up Africa initiative of his, impacting millions of Africans, and is encouraging African Americans to invest in Africa, and projecting continued success, despite these conspiracies you conjure up in light of real, political stakes and obstacles any project of this calibre would be visited with. Do foreign countries have stakes in Africa? Yes. Including China btw, whom you seem to hail as some sort of Anti-West beneficence. Are there political obstacles? Yes. It it excuse or detterant enough? I don't think so. With minimal to no regulation or infrastructure, much of Africa is an entrepreneur's dream. Africans need to stop making themselves the perpetual victims. The fact is, it's a dog eat dog world, and that in itself is no conspiracy. To expect otherwise, i.e, no oppositions and/or political obstacles is mind-numbingly naive and stupid.

I liked your post, not for its conspiratorial slant, but for the project itself. I wish him continued success and view him with more regard than b4 I watched the video and knew about his project.

Ironically, some conspiracy nut like you wouldn't been able to bring such a large project to fruition for your fear of still larger conspiracy ghosts looming in the shadows of your mind, and your capacity to dress real-world obstacles with these aforementioned fantastical conspiracies.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Neocolonialism is very real. Look at Britian trying to warm up to Somalia, the SomaOil deal and the huge bribes paid to unscrupulous politicians, the 15 year exclusive fishing contract to FishGuard (owned by literal mercenaries) to manage Somalia's entire coast, a deal so bad even the goddamn World Bank was shocked, London Conference Chatham House bullshit.

:meleshame:

African leaders will always sell out their people for peanuts. And when they don't, they get the Lumumba/Mossadegh treatment.

Neocolonialism is very real. Look at Britian trying to warm up to Somalia, the SomaOil deal and the huge bribes paid to unscrupulous politicians, the 15 year exclusive fishing contract to FishGuard (owned by literal mercenaries) to manage Somalia's entire coast, a deal so bad even the goddamn World Bank was shocked, London Conference Chatham House bullshit.

:meleshame:

African leaders will always sell out their people for peanuts. And when they don't, they get the Lumumba/Mossadegh treatment.

Somalis should do everything to prevent these parasites from getting their hands on our resources.

The only good thing that came from the civil war and collapse is that the neo colonialist haven't had the stability on the ground to steal our riches - except our fisheries.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

You are right that this is a dog eat dog world. @Inquisitive_ is attacking the idea that the European countries are benefactors that are always sending aid to Africa, but somehow it is still a hell-hole. That is the point of this thread. The masses believe that Europe is some angel that supports Africa, but Africans are too savage to use the aid/help that the Europeans send to them. Europeans act like they are blameless because they continually donate to the charity case known as Africa while they are really keeping it in perpetual poverty.

I don't support China either because economists are already predicting that China will financially colonize Africa. They send plastic/cardboard rice to Africans in the form of "aid." The thing is, China doesn't claim to be an angel. They treat their people poorly. Africans and the rest of the world know that these people are willing to expand. They spent over 200 bil on their army in 2016.

I am not anti-anyone, but I just don't like the hypocrisy. Russia and China (I dislike both)are the devils while they have not done as much damage to the world as the Europeans/Americans have.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalis should do everything to prevent these parasites from getting their hands on our resources.

The only good thing that came from the civil war and collapse is that the neo colonialist haven't had the stability on the ground to steal our riches - except our fisheries.

Absolutely.

The stunning growth of a private sector has probably been one of the few good things that came out of the war.

This newly found entrepreneurial spirit can drive economic growth without the need for predatory multinationals and lopsided "deals".

The only place we need assistance is in oil extraction, everything else can and should be handled by domestic companies, with financial and technical support from the government.

Our money transfer sector can easily transition into banking and finance, our telecom sector already has provided some of the lowest rates on the continent, our livestock sector can with a little investment transition into producing finished goods instead of using Arab middlemen, our huge coast can not only end food insecurity but become a major exporter etc.

There is no reason we should become a new Congo or Angola.

VixR

Veritas
You are right that this is a dog eat dog world. @Inquisitive_ is attacking the idea that the European countries are benefactors that are always sending aid to Africa, but somehow it is still a hell-hole. That is the point of this thread. The masses believe that Europe is some angel that supports Africa, but Africans are too savage to use the aid/help that the Europeans send to them. Europeans act like they are blameless because they continually donate to the charity case known as Africa while they are really keeping it in perpetual poverty.

I don't support China either because economists are already predicting that China will financially colonize Africa. They send plastic/cardboard rice to Africans in the form of "aid." The thing is, China doesn't claim to be an angel. They treat their people poorly. Africans and the rest of the world know that these people are willing to expand. They spent over 200 bil on their army in 2016.

I am not anti-anyone, but I just don't like the hypocrisy. Russia and China (I dislike both)are the devils while they have not done as much damage to the world as the Europeans/Americans have.
No one in their right mind, unless you're some kind of donkey, thinks they're pure benefactors. There actually are good people, foreigners, that have made a huge impact on the continent, but to build the ridiculous notion that people think there's no cost to some of the 'help' or that it's all beneficial and comes without a deficit is a stupid premise to set forth in the first place, and then to argue against that beckoning conspiracy as both crutch and excuse. Why not apply common sense in lieu of conspiracy? Aren't you tired of this addlebrained tangent?

This mentality Africans have that everything should be handed to them or easy, or else conspiracy. What a fucking doomed mentality.

I have been very fortunate as a freelance contractor to have extensively worked + toured much of Africa including Akon's home town as well as the middle-east, all this while being a member of Somali forum since 2000 posting about it with first hand experience with their dealings and destruction's.

You and I live in complete different realities, your just an inexperienced conformist pubescent confused chick of the peasant most degenerate variety, the integrating, the assimilating, the subordinate, the inferior, the ultra servile bondwomen in perpetual mental captivity, it's useless having discussion with you.

You have even given up your culture & religion and wasn't even able to preserve them, your nothing more then a toiler desk jockey, a short sighted, stupefied, thick-headed, naive, gullible, dopey, half-witted, half-baked, incongruous pubescent chick that conforms to whatever society you spawned from.

I already know the narrative of your mental conquerors, your overlords, your deities and those you hold most dear, spare me their repetitious and verbal defecation and go wail in lamentations elsewhere.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I have been very fortunate as a freelance contractor to have extensively worked + toured much of Africa including Akon's home town as well as the middle-east, all this while being a member of Somali forum since 2000 posting about it with first hand experience with their dealings and destruction's.

You and I live in complete different realities, your just an inexperienced conformist pubescent confused chick of the peasant most degenerate variety, the integrating, the assimilating, the subordinate, the inferior, the ultra servile bondwomen in perpetual mental captivity, it's useless having discussion with you.

You have even given up your culture & religion and wasn't even able to preserve them, your nothing more then a toiler desk jockey, a short sighted, stupefied, thick-headed, naive, gullible, dopey, half-witted, half-baked, incongruous pubescent chick that conforms to whatever society you spawned from.

I already know the narrative of your mental conquerors, your overlords, your deities and those you hold most dear, spare me their repetitious and verbal defecation and go wail in lamentations elsewhere.
The ad hominem attacks here are a little excessive, my man. Might wanna tone it down and actually respond to what she said.

VixR

Veritas

Unsurprisingly, your response offers nothing of substance, but your usual nacala repetitive regurgitate :camby:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
No one in their right mind, unless you're some kind of donkey, thinks they're pure benefactors. There actually are good people, foreigners, that have made a huge impact on the continent, but to build the ridiculous notion that people think there's no cost to some of the 'help' or that it's all beneficial and comes without a deficit is a a stupid premise to set forth in the first place, and then to argue against that beckoning conspiracy as both crutch and excuse. Why not apply common sense in lieu of conspiracy. Aren't you tired of this addlebrained tangent?
If you believe that these people are actually helping Africa then you are part of the ignorant masses. This truly is a dog eat dog world. If Europeans did not take advantage of Africa in the dire state it's in today, then they wouldn't be human.
I am not a conspiracy theorist. I watch TYT, Jimmy Dore, and occasionally Abby M@rt!n. They talk about how Africa is developing Europe not the other way around. They prey on Africa's destabilization that they created.
If Europeans were just sending aid to Africa like the angels they are. Then that would mean Africa is truly a savage continent that is incapable of getting itself together, and we both know that is not true.
Corrupt leaders are the one that the aid is used for, not the poor people. People like Patrice Lumumba were assassinated to keep Africa as a colony of Europe.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Horta the French don't even hide their bullshit. Francafrique kulahaa, they've attacked their former colonies over 30 times since independence whenever the puppet dictator does something they don't like, only to replace him with another willing puppet ad nauseam

:mjlol:

Great article by Newsweek
http://www.newsweek.com/2014/11/07/france-slowly-reclaiming-its-old-african-empire-280635.html

The French economy is in the doldrums, while African economies are mostly healthy and growing. France has extensive interests in Africa, in oil, minerals, infrastructure projects, telecoms, utilities, banking and insurance. But its market share is being eroded by competition from China, Brazil, India and others.

The French economy is in the doldrums, while African economies are mostly healthy and growing. France has extensive interests in Africa, in oil, minerals, infrastructure projects, telecoms, utilities, banking and insurance. But its market share is being eroded by competition from China, Brazil, India and others.

Adopted by President Charles de Gaulle in the late 1950s, the plan was to maintain close links with two dozen mostly francophone countries in France’s African empire after independence. France undertook interventions to prevent wars and quash coups and insurrections. Naturally, Paris wanted to safeguard its own interests. For example, one-quarter of France’s electricity is generated with uranium from Niger.

Moreover, continued influence in Africa would bolster France’s faltering status as a world power. If not Africa, where?

The policy, known as “Françafrique,” was managed from the Élysée Palace, the seat of the president, by an “Africa cell” that operated in the shadows, via personal contacts and an undercover networks of spies, the military, big business, the Corsican mafia and mercenaries, without parliamentary oversight or approval.

To date, the French have made more than 40 overt military interventions in Africa, often to protect leaders they like and remove those they don’t. For some African leaders, good relations with the Élysée Palace is life insurance. Many wanted to show their gratitude and ensure that the French gendarmeshowed up the next time he was needed.

Robert Bourgi, a Franco-Lebanese lawyer born in Senegal who was the Élysée Palace’s unofficial go-between with African leaders for almost three decades, claims he delivered bags of cash from African leaders to senior French politicians up to and including President Jacques Chirac, who left office in 2007.

Last edited:

She is too stupid to understand the intricacies ongoing, what's worse is that she first made excuses for them (oh it's just political interests with little foul play), then hypocritically straightaway in the same sentence begins to blame the powerless victims for complaining about the problems.

This is a form of mental disease & enslavement akin to Stockholm syndrome, much like the cooning that takes place within the AA community, addressing the symptoms but totally ignoring the underlying problems.

Her lack of critical thought made her miss the entire point of this thread, in order to tackle problems like these were everything is stacked against the victims, the first step of tackling these problems and dirty game-plays is to first acknowledge it's happening! you can't strategies otherwise as your own people will be used against you.

Like the great Sun Tzu wrote, if you know your enemies and know yourself, you don't need to fear a 1000 battles, you will always win, but if you don't know your enemy and don't know yourself, you will succumb to every single battle in defeat, which is what is happening across Africa

That pubescent chick's post sums up the problem along with the highest 'likes' she has received whom agree with her, SHE and her fan group (majority) DON'T even acknowledge there is a PROBLEM!!, never mind the existence of an ENEMY!! those on the grounds in Africa are the same, it's why we are in this predicament.

Ask yourself why repeated colour revolution attempts in Turkey have failed ? but succeeded in Libya, Egypt, Ukraine and many others ? Why did it also fail to a large extend in Nigeria were the CIA even brazenly admitted there will be religious wars since 2005 ?

It has everything to do with the people, when you speak to the average Nigerian and Turks, they all KNOW THE ENEMY, from the cab-driver, to the tea-lady, to the cleaner, all the way to one serving Kebab and the colleagues I have, and I have spoken to 1000's over the years.

The most amazing thing in my decade old crusade is that every ignorant African I had a discussion with would end up agreeing with me and are generally sceptical of the West to begin with.

Except the Bakhti Somali's whom love cooning and blaming victims and everything else but the very source of the problems, it's no wonder why we are the worst country on the continent, the posts on this thread are a testament to this.

Last edited:

Don't waste ur time replying to her, she's the typical yippity yappiity chippity chappity maskax yaanyo SJW, the best example of her is basically when you go take a shit, some shit sinks some shit float and she somehow managed to be both.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Neo colonialism is here and expanding. Just look at how the West attacked Somalia when we wanted our farmers to be independent from these corrupt NGO's and expired food aid, but they didn't mind warlords indirectly killing hundreds of thousands of Somalis for 2 decades.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Somoil will own 90% of the revenue should they find oil in Somalia :bell:

These fat tuugos in the government were actually stupid enough to accept such a moronic deal :ivers:

Neo colonialism is here and expanding. Just look at how the West attacked Somalia when we wanted our farmers to be independent from these corrupt NGO's and expired food aid, but they didn't mind warlords indirectly killing hundreds of thousands of Somalis for 2 decades.
That's probably why Eritrea got sanctioned, they said no to food aid and had the audacity to become food independent

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somoil will own 90% of the revenue should they find oil in Somalia :bell:

These fat tuugos in the government were actually stupid enough to accept such a moronic deal :ivers:

They're not stupid, they just don't care.

And if they did, they would find someone willing enough to replace them for the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending