Akon - How The Western Oil Companies keep Africa in Perpetual Poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what video of General W. Clark you're referring to but if I'd guess he was probably talking about the so-called War on Terror by the US.

Gotchu you bastard, now STFU, every single Somali with rudimentary understanding of the world knows about this famous video except you and you really want to debate me about Africa or even Somalia? Seriously? even the regular white dude on the street knows.

You just humiliated yourself with your ignorance, end of discussions, crawl back to where you came from you degenerate clueless quickademic charlatan.

How ironic that you're arguing against yourself, being that you continuously ridicule BLM but now liken it to the African problem in the same breathe. Shouldn't you then be supportive of BLM :cosbyhmm:

I don't know what you think I am, but I have a motley view on the Black Lives Matter movement.

The backbone of this argument is in protest of entities pursuing their interests. That's essentially what it is when stripped to its core. Sit and reflect on that and ask yourself if it's a rational point of argument.
Next weekend around 2pm is great, I'll see u there by the KFC restaurant on MLK drive right next to the liquor store in front of the church next to the pawnshop, see ya:mjohreally:

Gotchu you bastard, now STFU, every single Somali with rudimentary understanding of the world knows about this famous video except you and you really want to debate me about Africa or even Somalia? Seriously? even the regular white dude on the street knows.

You just humiliated yourself with your ignorance, end of discussions, crawl back to where you came from you degenerate clueless quickademic charlatan.

You're a veritable nincompoop!

My time is too valuable to be wasted on you. Adeus amigo!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Fixed.
:umad:
We can give them a nice military base along the gulf of aden & tell everyone else(gulf arabs & turkey) to get tf out. In return, the yanks should make a "Marshall plan" for us to rebuild & modernise our economy & military.
:win::rejoice:

America has no intention of ever developing a Muslim country like Somalia, didn't Siad Barre give them a military base and when they didn't need him anymore due to the collapse of the Soviet Union, they simply disregarded him? Turkey is a great partner that wants to build the Somali state.

Ethiopia has failed America. They're wooing the Chinese as we speak. They're landlocked. Their so called economic growth consists of selling assets to anyone with cash. Their Marxist in everything but name economic system is a bust. They've failed to stabilize the region time and time again.

This is where Somalia steps in, with abundant oil reserves, a strategic geopolitical location, the longest coastline in Africa, a purely capitalistic society that encourages upward mobility, a legacy of martial prowess that needs a little bit of support to once again become subsaharan Africa's mightiest military, and a large Western diaspora with Western ideas and billions of dollars ready to reinvest with stability.

America, what are you waiting for.

We are ready

:ahh:

Make us the African Saudi Arabia/South Korea

:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending