Akafi out the closet

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
He is and y'all are known for producing fat feminine niggas

This HG famous on TikTok is Akafis twin
Your clan are known as naago, that is your reputation among Somalis, not HG:nahgirl:

Also, GM isnt only HG, it is the most diverse after Jubbaland and KG but I bet this never crossed your mind :drakekidding:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I've watched his videos , I see nothing wrong with him , maybe it's his characteristics that made him to behave in a certain way , but this man is intelligent enough to accumulate and magnet dozens of angry Somalis towards his channel , the guy must be monetizing alot lol

Regardless of the trolls coming in droves and ranting in the comment section

This guy doing what most YouTubers do exploit the hordes of Somalis lmaoo

Lmfaoo

@Daacad90 war naga daa you just found out his channel soomaaha
:chrisfreshhah::heh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
hey-babe-when-you-coming-home-you-ok-hun-im-33161140.png

Your clan are known as naago, that is your reputation among Somalis, not HG:nahgirl:

Also, GM isnt only HG, it is the most diverse after Jubbaland and KG but I bet this never crossed your mind :drakekidding:

I'm joking, just trolling:mjlol:

Only our victims, es and jealous haters call us naago. Apparently, the naag term originated from the Sayyids poems. The reason he resorted to petty poems was because all or most of his troops got exterminated in battle against the MJ sultanate so he had to complain like a little kkkkkkkkk:chrisfreshhah:

Don't want to derail this thread with tribes loool

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

@Ayubi what do you want from HAG this time , yaab badana weren't you Clash FKD-ying with the OGs and MX arguing about which dusty tuulo looks better, not long ago you were in neck with the Isaaqs over a territory in the disputed Tukraq ,just recently you were ranting how Kismayo belonged to the MJs

Oh I remember you like to instigate fights and runaway when your half way getting shish kebabed , I would of jumped off the cliff if I let a degenerate Ayraab wannabe bootyclapper argue with me , that's the lowest point in life to waste your precious time with this inbred
@Samaalic Era I thought you were better than this

@Ayubi what do you want from HAG this time , yaab badana weren't you Clash FKD-ying with the OGs and MX arguing about which dusty tuulo looks better, not long ago you were in neck with the Isaaqs over a territory in the disputed Tukraq ,just recently you were ranting how Kismayo belonged to the MJs

Oh I remember you like to instigate fights and runaway when your half way getting shish kebabed , I would of jumped off the cliff if I let a degenerate Ayraab wannabe bootyclapper argue with me , that's the lowest point in life to waste your precious time with this inbred
I was joking with @Samaalic Era, the Akafi dude isn't HG and what I said was pure trolling

THis lgbt virus is worse than the coronovirus we need a medicine and cure the gays because their brain isn't working right.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
we all know they were house ******s
@Muslim I agree yet they are here condescending their inferiority complex to people who regard them as waste .

This guy rambles about his qabiil doesn't he know the sultan and his tiny minions themselves were seen bending over to the Italians(the weakest colonial empire of all time) imagine begging the same gaalo to attack the sayyid's fortress in Taleex

How can you be proud of yourself and live like this when it only took weeks for primitive Injirleyda with their bows and arrows to wipe out Mussolini's entire East African Battalion Fleet

Yet you are here rambling about your superiority , in the old days you were referred to Naago like your Ayraab masters.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

FKD comes and goes

It's a Somali disease sxb:browtf:

Trending