Akafi out the closet

He's known to do shit for attention like how he admitted to joking about babies not having a gender. He's probably trolling.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
What’s his tribe

they are holding the biggest L of 2020 for sure :damn:

his mother produced what she thought would be a strong young man and got this in return :mjlol:

she’s in my prayers

Macalin M

Out here
This nigga knows what gets him views though I’ll give him that.

I heard he’s got an older brother, is that true? If so I don’t know how he allows his bro to do this. He’s probably laughing now but he’ll most likely regret doing this shit when he’s older.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
On behalf of all UK residents. This flexible Hippo is the only L we will take and accept.

Damn his hooyo and aabo for not shipping him to Hargeisa. He would of become a man in two hours.

MadMullah99

I saw a video of this nigga in Somalia. He’s been back there
That is impossible otherwise it was more like a holiday where they protected him from the harsh reality and stayed in nice plush hotels.

I am talking about Dhaqancelis. I would drop him somewhere in the Mii with a real oday with a stick and watch him transform in hours.

How is he flamboyant when this nigga imagined his cousins Gus in bed?

There aint no coming back from that.
I mean in general. He moves and act super feminine. This is him playing on it. But he is an isaaq dude. He ain’t gonna come out. They are the hardest on gay behaviour when it comes to Somalis

MadMullah99

I mean in general. He moves and act super feminine. This is him playing on it. But he is an isaaq dude. He ain’t gonna come out. They are the hardest on gay behaviour when it comes to Somalis
I am Isaaq and can confirm. We never had a case of a Gay Isaaq. It is not possible. I dont think he is Isaaq.

Trending

Latest posts