Akafi comes out as fruity

I agree with @Pwyneth Galtrow this dude is active in many forums not only Sspot I think he gathers information for abtirsi and blending in and wants to achieve Greater “Bareenu Borana”. This is an idealogy within their ranks that believe Oromos were the original settlers of Somalia. Now they seek to use demographics and labor to slowly increase their influence in the region. They have been fairly unsuccessful in the south due to Bantu competition but in Bosaso and Hargeisa theyve been fairly successful Spot on sis

LOL that's hilarious. I would never ever claim anything other than Oromo, and Muslim first.
Claiming lineage falsely, is a big sin, actually

There is no such thing as ''greater bareenu [I think you mean Bareentu] Borana.''
We do not believe that we originally there, but some historians, mostly European propose that theory, which we do not believe, actually.

The Oromo in Hargeisa? The ones cutting hair, and doing what you guys call lowly jobs? Lol, you really see them as a threat?

LOL

You want Oromo invaders to be welcomed in Somali lands and given legal rights? After all the Somalis you have killed and after all the Somali land you have stolen? All of a sudden when your murderous ethnic group arrives in Somalia, are we supposed to consider you as 'miskeen'?

Anyone with a working brain can see that Oromos are planning to takeover Somalia, it's not a coincidence that thousands and thousands of your people are literally walking into Somali cities and to add insult to injury, your people openly make claims on our lands.
If your people are lucky, you will be arrested and deported, knowing Somalis, your people will be attacked and it will not be pretty, so advise your people to run back Oromia whilst you still have time.

Just because Somalis are distracted and divided, it doesn't mean we don't see what your vulture ethnic group is doing. Those of us who know you, see you as no different to other Xabashis.

What invaders? The Poor migrants who come with just the clothes on their back? Are they really invaders? or? who killed those somali's? the migrants, or a small group of oromo's?
should all oromo's be held accountable for what others among them did? is this fair and just?
should you be blamed for the terrorism of al shabab? should you be held liable for the somali gangsters/drug dealers in canada, the us, and elsewhere?!

I am not worried about that, because every one will stand in front of Allaah one day, and Allaah will not: are you oromo? are you somali? So in reality, those things aren't as important as some of us make it out to be!

Oh really! So the big, bad Oromo's have been expanding into Somali lands, but the Somali warriors who are known for their great conquests of lands, more lands than perhaps any ethnic group in the Horn, were helpless and just sitting there? Come on now, let's be honest here. Do not let your hatred of Oromo's or anyone, make you become unjust and blind to the truth.
Somalis have so much land because we kept expanding, we did not displace or assimilate anyone as the land was empty. Your people have been invading full cities like Dir Dhaba.

What invaders? The Poor migrants who come with just the clothes on their back? Are they really invaders? or? who killed those somali's? the migrants, or a small group of oromo's?
should all oromo's be held accountable for what others among them did? is this fair and just?
should you be blamed for the terrorism of al shabab? should you be held liable for the somali gangsters/drug dealers in canada, the us, and elsewhere?!

I am not worried about that, because every one will stand in front of Allaah one day, and Allaah will not: are you oromo? are you somali? So in reality, those things aren't as important as some of us make it out to be!

Oh please, save us the nonsense Oromo dadqalato, as usual with the Islam and 'we are miskeen' talk and then when you come close enough, you will slit our throats as we sleep just as you did to Somalis who neighbour you like Geri Koombe and even Karanle Hawiye, who were forced to run to IDP camps in Puntland.

Somalis have so much land because we kept expanding, we did not displace or assimilate anyone as the land was empty. Your people have been invading full cities like Dir Dhaba.

All we ask of them is to stay in their own land but they keep forcing themselves into our spaces and then want to act as if we are the problem. But they are good Muslims right?

Wasn't it Digaagjecel who told us that Oromos tried to takeover a Somali Mosque in Seattle even though they already had a mosque called "Oromo Mosque" and they actually physically fought Somalis in Seattle over the Somali Mosque.

These people are obsessed and violent.

:gucciwhat:

This is Oromo-Somali relations in a nutshell

Screenshot 2021-08-29 at 02.14.13.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
LOL that's hilarious. I would never ever claim anything other than Oromo, and Muslim first.
Claiming lineage falsely, is a big sin, actually

There is no such thing as ''greater bareenu [I think you mean Bareentu] Borana.''
We do not believe that we originally there, but some historians, mostly European propose that theory, which we do not believe, actually.

The Oromo in Hargeisa? The ones cutting hair, and doing what you guys call lowly jobs? Lol, you really see them as a threat?
Yes they are one lady even mentioned how she will take revenge in Hargeisa for her dawarsi by having as many Oromo kids as possible

World

VIP
But would you say its majority of Somali Women? I believe its a minority Online bubble and offline are different cases.
Majority of Somali women is a big generalisation, but I would say that the amount of Somali women online who support people like him is concerning and noticeable.

Majority of Somali women is a big generalisation, but I would say that the amount of Somali women online who support people like him is concerning and noticeable.

I think Somali girls/women online are protective towards Somali men that are 'different' in a sisterly way, to stop people from bullying them. This should not be mistaken for approving perverted/corrupted behaviour.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Fruity aka gay he just wont say it, and his mother dosent care . He asked her nasty questions about her sex life before on one of his youtube videos.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He didn’t say he was fruity, he said the person that asked whether he was gay was fruity.

Some of you need to go back to English lessons.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Akafi really said all the Somali guys that call him gay are fruity.

He did a reverse uno on you motherf*ckers ahahahahaha.

C099A62E-FB88-4AA0-B7B5-EDC699727F0B.jpeg