Akafi Ali asks his mom “What is your body count”

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
oh wow I didn't know that, he should have just skipped over those inappropriate questions and answered only ones that were more respectable.

my mom once asked me what this animal is called in english while they were on TV.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I quickly said I don't know because I was so embarrassed to say that word knowing what it means in Somali.

sometimes it's better unsaid :)
LOOOOL :dead: :dead:

That actually made me laugh

Funny enough I had no idea what s*** meant or 99% of somali swear words. The only swear word I knew was “W*s” in somali, but even non-somalis knew that.

It was kind of weird because I’m very fluent in somali, so when my friends would ask me to teach them swear words. I genuinely couldn’t. I learned so many different swear words and PG13 somali words on this site.

I learned somali as a kid and only ever spoke somali to my parents. So I never had to say words like that.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ilma xaaraan...naclatulah

this is the side affects of being raised by a single mom

Not all single mothers end up with a Khaniis but a boy needs his dad

Ilma xaaraan...naclatulah

this is the side affects of being raised by a single mom

Not all single mothers end up with a Khaniis but a boy needs his dad
they are landers both the gay boy and the divorced girl. But yeah weak single mothers raised these trash kids. They could have done with some beatings to straighten them up

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Subahanalah. Time to delete that picture. And to say he was a normal guy in a thread. I retract again. May Allah Forgive me

:stressed:
I could not even dare ask my parents anything personal and this nigga asking about body counts :susp:

He has never been in a fistfight, so he is suppressing his masculinity that is why he so feminine looking and comfortable around his mom like this. Akafi if you’re reading this. First get away from your mother and spend time with your father. Second, join jiu jitsu/boxing class and start working out.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
He has never been in a fistfight, so he is suppressing his masculinity that is why he so feminine looking and comfortable around his mom like this. Akafi if you’re reading this. First get away from your mother and spend time with your father. Second, join jiu jitsu/boxing class and start working out.
Nahh he needs to be sent to the military aboo can't straighten this shit

Trending