Ajnabi husband does black magic on his Somali wife. This is her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walal, you can marry whoever want. However at least go for established Muslim with dignity.

What can you describe as marrying a ex convict with no job, education or Dhaqan other than low self esteem :cosbyhmm:

If you watched the video. That clearly isn't what happened.

A. Her parents were on board.
B. The man was thought of as a catch. This is to such an extent that people kept on coming up to her to tell her how lucky she is.

The fact that her father was on board and that people thought she was a lucky when she first married him, is a good indicator that the man was not jobless or an ex con of any sort. He was also known to be very religious in her community.

Honestly, there isn't much to fault her for, apart from maybe her hopping on Youtube and doing a tell all.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

B. The man was thought of as a catch. This is to such an extent that people kept on coming up to her to tell her how lucky she is.

The fact that her father was on board and that people thought she was a lucky when she first married him, is a good indicator that the man was not jobless or an ex con of any sort. He was also known to be very religious in her community.

Honestly, there isn't much to fault her for, apart from maybe her hopping on Youtube and doing a tell all.
Religion and Sixir don't mix. A Saaxir has no nuur or emaan. Also she blamed sixir is trying to deflect.

The video shows what kind of person she is and doesn't want to own up that she messed up

Religion and Sixir don't mix. A Saaxir has no nuur or emaan. Also she blamed sixir is trying to deflect.

The video shows what kind of person she is and doesn't want to own up that she messed up

If you watched the ending, she only believed it was sixir after seeing proof. She saw emails. She never thought her problems had anything to do with sixir prior.

So what are you getting at?

There have been cases of imaans engaging in sixir and Ruqya experts engaging with jinns so your point is void.

Many people in this world are hypocrites with dark hearts, yet are able to conn people into thinking they are people of knowledge.

Also, what can you say she did wrong? Lets be real, you only have vitoral for her because she married a non-Somali.
Like there is nothing you can say about this girl.

Mozart

You need people like me

Getting a co-sign from her dad means nothing especially when he comes across as a loser. She said after 3 and something years of marriage she was going into her last year of uni so she started seeing this guy at 17/18 and the dude was ‘accomplished’ with a house/career so most likely 27 and above. Her dad failed her

If you watched the ending, she only believed it was sixir after seeing proof. She saw emails. She never thought her problems had anything to do with sixir prior.

There have been cases of imaans engaging in sixir and Ruqya experts engaging with jinns so your point is void.

Many people in this world are hypocrites with dark hearts, yet are able to conn people into thinking they are people of knowledge.

Also, what can you say she did wrong? Lets be real, you only have vitoral for her because she married a non-Somali.
Abayo sixir is very widely spread in madow communities its ingrained in their culture.. They even took this practice with them in the slave ships.. That's why you see voodo and other sixir related stuff being practiced by madow from latin America to Caribbeans..

Getting a co-sign from her dad means nothing especially when he comes across as a loser. She said after 3 and something years of marriage she was going into her last year of uni so she started seeing this guy at 17/18 and the dude was ‘accomplished’ with a house/career so most likely 27 and above. Her dad failed her

What is wrong with a girl being with an 'accomplished guy'? Also no, many people have their shit together at 23/24. I know I did and many others so what are you talking about?

Also, i don't know what country you are in, people start university at 18, with some starting at 19, because of gap-years or being repeats.

Also, its funny how all of a sudden age gaps becomes a concern when the man is non Somali, but when women talk about men marrying girls they can actually father, which is all too common in our community, us women are referred to as 'feminists' or we are troublemakers.

I don't know the Ins and outs, i'm just going by the info that I have watched, whilst many are trying to find any excuse, even using speculation and fantasy.

Just admit the truth.

He was a loser, because he engaged in sixir. But many of those evil people know how to hide that aspect of themselves.

Last edited:
Abayo sixir is very widely spread in madow communities its ingrained in their culture.. They even took this practice with them in the slave ships.. That's why you see voodo and other sixir related stuff being practiced by madow from latin America to Caribbeans..

Walaalo, sixir is found in every community.
I even know of personal cases of Somalis engaging in it/accused of it. It is also very common in the Asian community.

Whilst its very common amongst madows, we are not going to pretend that sixir doesn't happen in our community.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Naagaaha Soomaaliyeed kaligood ba la sixraa :heh:

Walal, this is narcissistic as it gets :dead:

Walaalo, sixir is found in every community.
I even know of personal cases of Somalis engaging in it/accused of it. It is also very common in the Asian community.

Whilst its very common amongst madows, we are not going to pretend that sixir doesn't happen in our community.
Yes sixir can be found in many communities but in comparison to madow culture its not as widely accept or ingrained in the culture.. Juju/sixir is almost a religion of its own in madow culture. I'm not here to attack anyone just highlighting some facta.. And you should know before marriage what kind of culture the person is brought up in and you should make sure it's compatible with your own background otherwise your marriage is bound for failure..

Naagaaha Soomaaliyeed kaligood ba la sixraa :heh:

Walal, this is narcissistic as it gets :dead:

Bro,

There are many cases of women having sixir on them from other communities. I don't think they are willing to jump on Youtube and do storytime the way our Xalimos do.

Yes, I admit. Running to Youtube to tell the world about your previous issues isn't a good look AT all.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yes sixir is in many communities but in comparison to madow culture its not as widely accept or ingrained in the culture.. Juju/sixir is almost a religion of its own in madow culture. I'm not here to attack anyone just highlighting some facta.. And you should know before marriage what kind of culture the person is brought up in and you should make sure it's compatible with your own background otherwise your marriage is bound for failure..
Sixir in the west is non existant. For those who have actually studied Islamic texts on the nature of sixir, those who perform them and its requirements know that these women are lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts