Ajnabi husband does black magic on his Somali wife. This is her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Cliffs

Met him on an app
Then found out had mutual friend
He's not somali
Some random girl came up to her and told her he was her man
Still went through with him
Talked for 3 months
Introduced him to her Parents
Her parents are open minded and she said she's lucky.
Noticed red flags
Never told her that he liked her or loved her
At their wedding people came up to her and said she was lucky
Wedding guests said he was the total package
She said she felt gassed
Didn't go on a honeymoon until after a month
She noticed he cries during prayers
His job depressed him alot
One day came up to her and told her that he never loved her and doesn't love her.
She was heartbroken.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i won't watch this as i am currently listening to Frank Sinatra's that life so i will assume that she has that british accent she is also young in her 20s and as such she is a moron and she will mention that you should subscribe and also hit that like button so that she can tell more stories as she has so much to tell.

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
i won't watched as iam currently listening to Frank sinatras that life so i will assume that she has that british accent she is also young in her 20s and such she is a moron
Your assumptions are all wrong lmao

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
We have to stop assuming, when things are out of hands, on spirit matters rather than our own inhibitions.

Sure, there could've been something more involved invoked here but to say that she couldn't control her reactions to the relationship at works though as tiring as it is also is of her own choice to stay or go.

Princefan

80s fan
See,this is why I'm only marrying faaraxs.I ain't about that Abu Tyrone,Roger,Imran or Habib life.The xaliimos that bash faaraxs are probably with the Abus mentioned above.I love Somali men.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We have to stop assuming, when things are out of hands, on spirit matters rather than our own inhibitions.

Sure, there could've been something more involved invoked here but to say that she couldn't control her reactions to the relationship at works though as tiring as it is also is of her own choice to stay or go.
Nahh assuming the worst of people is how the world goes around

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
See,this is why I'm only marrying faaraxs.I ain't about that Abu Tyrone,Roger,Imran or Habib life.The xaliimos that bash faaraxs are probably with the Abus mentioned above.I love Somali men.
But faraaxs will call you expired goods even though he took your virginity and was your husband. :lol:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Nahh assuming the worst of people is how the world goes around

Assuming the worst then she played herself truly.

Don't take everything so literal without backing it up with proof!

Hear Say ain't enough so make bad things go away. #TakeAction

Low iq :damedamn: do people just jump into marriages :mahubowtf:. Also whats up with people sharing their personal lives to the world. He gets his personal info aired out seems pretty fucked up.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Black magic is wallahi my biggest fear when it comes to learning someone new

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How come this only happens to xalimos?

Just saying.......there are models out there that i'd love to cuff. Hell beyonce is too good for that idiot jay z. Tell me the secret.

:mjhaps: :pachah1::drakelaugh:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Black magic does indeed exist, allahu mustacaan, her story was shared on Twitter. They posted proof of his emails to a voodo doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending