Ajnabi girls will make you feel like a king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if you have to flaunt your love to the world like that. I don't trust it one bit. She can just tell him in private infact that would be more romantic .why do we need to know? Why?? ajnabi marriage is halal but it will complicate your life.

Gladly everyone treats me with respect. I earn it. Young acquaintances of mine below 20 look up to me. They see me as their role model.....

When it comes to dating, ngl Ajnabi girls are more open minded and welcoming compared to Somali women. Somali woman will spit in your face even though she's thirsting for you and wants you badly. I ain't gonna put my shiny rod between those ungrateful whinny legs of yours madam Xalimo. There's always an exception though.
They will give you high blood sugar with thrir buuq them noisy xalimos

Sorry if you have to flaunt your love to the world like that. I don't trust it one bit. She can just tell him in private infact that would be more romantic .why do we need to know? Why?? ajnabi marriage is halal but it will complicate your life.
Like rival clan marriage

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:this is too funny

why cant she parade her farax in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts