Ajnabi & a revert says Somali women are cheap (Twitter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dheghdheer, are you insane? How much times do I have to repeat myself. This has nothing to do with marrying out.

Is my English hard to decipher? I clearly gave unprecedented examples of Somali girls marrying cheap. Go to Ummah Forums. Also, to a Neo Nazi. Show me any other coloured woman who would do that. Show me one of them who says they made it. I claimed that is a Somali female exclusivity.

Don't bring a thread showing someone married out. Everyone marries out. Show us all any other women who married out in the cheap manner and fashion done by Somali women.

Bro if you're going to make a bold statement like Somali girls have singlehandedly destroyed out reputation in london then best believe I'm going to challenge that.

This isn't even about marriage anymore but about your lack of perspective. Maybe you're too stupid to see that reverts problems are practically miniscule in comparison to all the other shit that plagues us here. Why would I give a f*ck about what some extremist salafi losers write on ummah.com, hotbed for terrorism. I suggest you do the same and get a grip

Did I call it self hate? I was referring to @The Ash'ari dramatic outburst :mjlol: man's got his perspective all screwed up, he needs to come collect his mooryan brethren

Lol they don't go out of their way searching for others because no one wants to f*ck failures :mjlol:

None of what I said was hyperbole. Would you like the statistics and articles backing it up? Trust me you got more pressing things to worry about than what some silly girls write on Twitter.

Pakistani girls don't marry out because their men are xoolo and would rather disfigure them with acid attacks or just outright kill them it. I was referring to east Asian women, go on reddit there's a sub reddit there made up exclusively east Asian males calaacaling.

I love how you suddenly expect others to provide proof even though you still haven't posted the video you were referring to earlier in this thread :childplease:

So which is it, Paki girls don't marry out because their men are xoolo or Somali females do marry out because their men are xoolo?

How did you finish school with such awful comprehension and reasoning skills?:ayaanswag:

FYI, this topic is rinsed and no longer amusing. I don't want to make this reach a billion pages but I have to speak on behalf of some of the brothers here. Our objection isn't interracial marriage, I know plenty of brothers happily married to women of different races. Ive never known any of these bros to shit on their Somali sisters. On Twitter or public forums. This is a strictly Somali female phenomena. Our objection is the behaviour of some Somali females who can't STFU about Faaraxs. They can marry and date gibbons for all we care, stop shitting on Somali men on public forums and social media. Stop shitting on them to please your foreign boyfriends/baby-daddies/husbands. It's cringe, not just for the rest of us but for the females who think denigrating their people makes them look good to others.

I realise some of these females come from unstable households or have been bullied for their complexion by Somalis (male and.female). But airing out your frustrations to the world only makes you look insecure.:camby:

Did I call it self hate? I was referring to @The Ash'ari dramatic outburst :mjlol: man's got his perspective all screwed up, he needs to come collect his mooryan brethren

Lol they don't go out of their way searching for others because no one wants to f*ck failures :mjlol:

None of what I said was hyperbole. Would you like the statistics and articles backing it up? Trust me you got more pressing things to worry about than what some silly girls write on Twitter.

Pakistani girls don't marry out because their men are xoolo and would rather disfigure them with acid attacks or just outright kill them it. I was referring to east Asian women, go on reddit there's a sub reddit there made up exclusively east Asian males calaacaling.

I love how you suddenly expect others to provide proof even though you still haven't posted the video you were referring to earlier in this thread :childplease:
Ok faaraxs are losers so where is the upgrade? :mjkkk:All we see is y'all getting left with hybrid babies and their revert fathers going back to become gaalo. The same xalimo that made her meher zero just to marry a revert will want a faarax her second time around like that's going to happen.:mjlol:

Wallahi I'm not lying when I say that I've seen a young religious Xalimo who is married to a revert mixed race single dad. Tbh I've seen it all now, that I'm not even surprised by the reactions of some of the people on this forum. Although, I'd like to think that whatever someone does with their personal life is really up to them and it shouldn't be of a concern to you.

Wallahi I'm not lying when I say that I've seen a young religious Xalimo who is married to a revert mixed race single dad. Tbh I've seen it all now, that I'm not even surprised by the reactions of some of the people on this forum. Although, I'd like to think that whatever someone does with their personal life is really up to them and it shouldn't be of a concern to you.

Only a Somali woman would do that.

My argument since the beginning was, no other woman would settle for this except a Somali woman. I wanted to know why they're so cheap. It was just to find out why them exclusively. I demanded proof, evidence that would suggest otherwise.

But until now, I haven't read anything satisfactory. The Somali women who are on this forum, instead of trying to explore with me the reasons for this phenomenon, instead have derailed 33 pages worth of ridiculous derailment antics that was intended more to hide facts, rather than to investigate it. They realise full well what I'm speaking about is true. Yet the're holding the bucket for they're sisters.

Lack of sincerity on the part of the girls here means we might never find out why. However, I have my theories which I believe are 90% accurate. These women hate themselves, they feel inferior to other people, they hate their own essence. They believe that they're worth the apples and oranges they sell themselves for. It doesn't matter if he is a convict/single dad etc. So long as he is of a different phenotype than themselves. They're happy and they've 'made it'.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

My argument since the beginning was, no other woman would settle for this except a Somali woman. I wanted to know why they're so cheap. It was just to find out why them exclusively. I demanded proof, evidence that would suggest otherwise.

But until now, I haven't read anything satisfactory. The Somali women who are on this forum, instead of trying to explore with me the reasons for this phenomenon, instead have derailed 33 pages worth of ridiculous derailment antics that was intended more to hide facts, rather than to investigate it. They realise full well what I'm speaking about is true. Yet the're holding the bucket for they're sisters.

Lack of sincerity on the part of the girls here means we might never find out why. However, I have my theories which I believe are 90% accurate. These women hate themselves, they feel inferior to other people, they hate their own essence. They believe that they're worth the apples and oranges they sell themselves for. It doesn't matter if he is a convict/single dad etc. So long as he is of a different phenotype than themselves. They're happy and they've 'made it'.
It's because of our culture, can you imagine that some of them say that Somalis treat their women bad when we are in fact the most liberal with our women? The only way you can raise good children is with a strong patriarchal household just like the Arab and Asian communities albeit less extreme.

It's because of our culture, can you imagine that some of them say that Somalis treat their women bad when we are in fact the most liberal with our women? The only way you can raise good children is with a strong patriarchal household just like the Arab and Asian communities albeit less extreme.

I think Somali men would be more successful without Somali women. People might be upset by that statement. But I think its true. The last year, a considerable amount of Somali brothers I know have come to their senses. They want to do out themselves. The ones I know are successful. Have lots of money and are very happy.

Ok faaraxs are losers so where is the upgrade? :mjkkk:All we see is y'all getting left with hybrid babies and their revert fathers going back to become gaalo. The same xalimo that made her meher zero just to marry a revert will want a faarax her second time around like that's going to happen.:mjlol:
At least they have a job and a uni degree to fall back on, that's more than most boys there age :lolbron: kkkkk as if a faraax would even bother with a divorced xalimo anyway, revert or none :icon lol:

You're right tho marrying a revert is no upgrade and is in fact a step backwards :francis:

I blame the salafi, they're the ones doing it :francis:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think Somali men would be more successful without Somali women. People might be upset by that statement. But I think its true. The last year, a considerable amount of Somali brothers I know have come to their senses. They want to do out themselves. The ones I know are successful. Have lots of money and are very happy.

Then it's a win win. Why are you still ing?

At least they have a job and a uni degree to fall back on, that's more than most boys there age :lolbron: kkkkk as if a faraax would even bother with a divorced xalimo anyway, revert or none :icon lol:

You're right tho marrying a revert is no upgrade and is in fact a step backwards :francis:

I blame the salafi, they're the ones doing it :francis:
How do the salafis find ways to infiltrate into somali women groups tho? I thought they were radicals in their beliefs. I heard somali men and somali imams tend to be the middle men?:kanyehmm:
I also heard salafi groups target somalis mainly.

The thing is marrying converts is popular amongst those who are religious/Salafi. In Salafi mosques in the uk especially, religious Somali women will often accept lower meher. There's like a list on the mosque, and the white / black converts ALWAYS targets Somali mosques then after a while of being known there they are sorted with a Somali sister.
I personally know the families of those who have given their daughters to reverts and lets just say it almost always ends in tears.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Let's be honest, the Sam of Somalia's living in their mother's basement are always gonna eat first in the eyes of the no Ashy Abdi crew, every time :icon lol:

How do the salafis find ways to infiltrate into somali women groups tho? I thought they were radicals in their beliefs. I heard somali men and somali imams tend to be the middle men?:kanyehmm:
I also heard salafi groups target somalis mainly.

Wallahi I don't know :jcoleno: I avoid salafis like the plague.

to be honest, somalis in the UK are very religious so there's a large amount of salafis within the somali community. Although I suspect most just go along with it, for the appearance of piousness.

Obviously women are going to mosques and listening to the sheiks and that's how this stuff infiltrates. Every imaam is a certified salafi, so they're not going to think twice about listening to them even though we've got quite a lot of dodgy ones running around.

Have you heard of the marriage bandit thing that went on a few years ago? Mainly done by salafis . Usually they'd prey on recently converted women and act as a sort of guide to islam. But they've since extended it to other muslim women, somali women were badly affected but other ethnicities like pakistani, Bangladeshi etc were too. It's shameful... It wasn't just reverts that participated in this nonsense but pakistanis, somalis, you even had sheikhs joining in and enabling this nonsense :bell:

The thing is marrying converts is popular amongst those who are religious/Salafi. In Salafi mosques in the uk especially, religious Somali women will often accept lower meher. There's like a list on the mosque, and the white / black converts ALWAYS targets Somali mosques then after a while of being known there they are sorted with a Somali sister.
I personally know the families of those who have given their daughters to reverts and lets just say it almost always ends in tears.

Only Salafis? I wouldn't be so quick to make that claim. You are reducing the phenomenon to a segment of the population. This is bigger than Salafism.

Wallahi I don't know :jcoleno: I avoid salafis like the plague.

to be honest, somalis in the UK are very religious so there's a large amount of salafis within the somali community. Although I suspect most just go along with it, for the appearance of piousness.

Obviously women are going to mosques and listening to the sheiks and that's how this stuff infiltrates. Every imaam is a certified salafi, so they're not going to think twice about listening to them even though we've got quite a lot of dodgy ones running around.

Have you heard of the marriage bandit thing that went on a few years ago? Mainly done by salafis . Usually they'd prey on recently converted women and act as a sort of guide to islam. But they've since extended it to other muslim women, somali women were badly affected but other ethnicities like pakistani, Bangladeshi etc were too. It's shameful... It wasn't just reverts that participated in this nonsense but pakistanis, somalis, you even had sheikhs joining in and enabling this nonsense :bell:
I detest those people! Disgusting predators. I am for somalis isolating themselves with their own mosques, markets and islamic schools. But all I see are neef somalis always rubbing their futo with arabs and other ethnic groups. From the ginger bearded father to the old mother to the kids, the entire community is filled with people who have little to zero value and appreciation for themselves and their dhaqan.

I detest those people! Disgusting predators. I am for somalis isolating themselves with their own mosques, markets and islamic schools. But all I see are neef somalis always rubbing their futo with arabs and other ethnic groups. From the ginger bearded father to the old mother to the kids, the entire community is filled with people who have little to zero value and appreciation for themselves and their dhaqan.

Honestly it's true lmao both my parents used to be really into the somali community when I was younger. When we moved here is when they started to distance themselves. Whenever I ask I'm told exactly what you said :icon lol: you can practically see my aabo fuming everytime he drives by the local coffee shop full of odeys kkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.