Ajanabi hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4054.GIF
:)

IMG_4054.GIF

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
So, the asexual is in the raptures of Vanilia fever? :trumpsmirk:Kind of bland, but everyone is entitled to their preferences. :pachah1:
where have i said i was 'asexual' or is this one of your many ludicrous suggestions. I dont discriminate based on race. If i see a white chick i am attracted to, i will approach her. Its not that i have anything against somalis but i dont restrict myself.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
where have i said i was 'asexual' or is this one of your many ludicrous suggestions. I dont discriminate based on race. If i see a white chick i am attracted to, i will approach her. Its not that i have anything against somalis but i dont restrict myself.

You mean to tell us you were false advertising when you first strolled in here, with that platonic marriage stuff. :sass2:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
You mean to tell us you were false advertising when you first strolled in here, with that platonic marriage stuff. :sass2:
nope, i said many times that attitudes are susceptible to change, given time. I still dont plan on having kids but it might change in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts