Ajanabi hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I hate the following: African Americans, suburban whites Americans and Canadians , Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese and Japanese people. I hate Hindu Indians but not Sikhs. I hate Pakistanis with a passion. I have mild/moderate hate for Lebanese, Turks, Armenians and other Mediterranean groups. I despise Saudis, Iraqis (all of them), Kuwaitis, and other gulf countries. For Jews, I have the same level of hate as I do for Chinese people.

I will not include latinos because it's among the few groups I don't hate. Who hates Brazilians?? Moving on...I hate Bantu Africans less than I hate African Americans. They'd be just as repugnant if they weren't so busy trying to survive. I already mentioned whites but there are different kinds. I don't mind Greeks, Bulgarians and other peripheries for the same reason I don't hate Bantus as much as AAs: these whites would be as shitty as other whites but they're so busy trying to live. I HATE Serbians, Croats, Hungarians, Czechs and Poles. Ukrainians and Russians fall into the 'too busy surviving' category, so I don't care much. As for western Europe I have deep contempt for middle aged Germans, French, Dutch and Brits. The Scandinavians are too shy/weird for me to hate.

I hate the following: African Americans, suburban whites Americans and Canadians , Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese and Japanese people. I hate Hindu Indians but not Sikhs. I hate Pakistanis with a passion. I have mild/moderate hate for Lebanese, Turks, Armenians and other Mediterranean groups. I despise Saudis, Iraqis (all of them), Kuwaitis, and other gulf countries. For Jews, I have the same level of hate as I do for Chinese people.

I will not include latinos because it's among the few groups I don't hate. Who hates Brazilians?? Moving on...I hate Bantu Africans less than I hate African Americans. They'd be just as repugnant if they weren't so busy trying to survive. I already mentioned whites but there are different kinds. I don't mind Greeks, Bulgarians and other peripheries for the same reason I don't hate Bantus as much as AAs: these whites would be as shitty as other whites but they're so busy trying to live. I HATE Serbians, Croats, Hungarians, Czechs and Poles. Ukrainians and Russians fall into the 'too busy surviving' category, so I don't care much. As for western Europe I have deep contempt for middle aged Germans, French, Dutch and Brits. The Scandinavians are too shy/weird for me to hate.
So you hate basically everyone :ehh:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Americans as a whole are nice, but America is a corporation. She has every right to rip apart their logo. :fittytousand: Tell that sexual chameleon that he is either with us or against us!
I am not with anyone. I am strictly impartial. Making a hate thread isn't going to warrant any sympathy from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending