Aisha Culinary Centre in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you trying to spread disinformation about Islam. Islam has given both genders rights, does it hurt you that a woman's rights are

Not at all. I like some good banter. :denzelnigga:

Islam gave rights to both gender. Infect it was at the time of prophet SAW it was the only religion to give rights to its female.

But I am saying males have been given a great amount of rights.

Sometimes its best to read books by scholars.

Read books from imaam taymiyyah or Imam al jawzi

Naturally. However most Islamic scholars agree that the man is the provider. What else is there to provide besides money, food, shelter and clothes?

Islam gave rights to both gender. Infect it was at the time of prophet SAW it was the only religion to give rights to its female.

But I am saying males have been given a great amount of rights.

I never said that men do not get rights. Men do get rights and that is the right to be the provider and the leader of his family.
With great power comes great responsibility, right?

β€œAnd they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect) to what is reasonable, but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them [al-Baqarah 2:228]

And this verse

β€œMen are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means” [al-Nisaa’ 4:34]

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
I don't need a book written in Hargeisa. I have the Qur'aan and the Hadith. Neither dictate that a woman is her husband's servant. But they do dictate that a man is the PROVIDER.

You are right. However if a marriage is to work there has to be give and take. A man is not going to submit to a live of slavery to a women whereby he works, does the house chores, and cooks food all at the same time. Rather the work must be divided so the burden does not all fall on the shoulders of either of them. If the man is going out to work and earn a living for his family, the least he deserves is a clean home and food to come back to. I'm sure you understand.

You are right. However if a marriage is to work there has to be give and take. A man is not going to submit to a live of slavery to a women whereby he works, does the house chores, and cooks food all at the same time. Rather the work must be divided so the burden does not all fall on the shoulders of either of them. If the man is going out to work and earn a living for his family, the least he deserves is a clean home and food to come back to. I'm sure you understand.

I agree.

Like I said earlier in the topic. A normal, decent wife will take care of the man who takes care of her. If your husband works long hours and pays the bills, naturally he should receive nice meals in a clean house.

If they both work, they should both take care of each other. It just depends on what the living situation is of each couple.

β€œAnd they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect) to what is reasonable, but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them [al-Baqarah 2:228]

And this verse

β€œMen are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means” [al-Nisaa’ 4:34]

Yes, thank you for proving me right. A man is the "MAINTAINER" who is ordered by Allah to maintain her lifestyle.
What else is there to maintain other than her basic life needs?

A man supports his wife out of his "means", a poor man can only do so much, but if he is wealthy, she can ask him to hire a maid or a cook when she is tired.

See, who needs a book written in Hargeisa, when you have the Qur'aan. :icon mrgreen:

Some people may not like that Allah has given women so many rights but bear in mind that a woman RISKS her life to bear a man's children.
Imagine having to fear death just to continue his family line. And they don't even take your last name after all that pain, possible stretch marks and the horrors of breastfeeding.:wow:

Everything Allah decrees is to ensure the balance of nature.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
Women certainly have their rights but there is a danger of falling into extremism and overstepping the bounds with regards to the Mans rights.

It's not a Zero sum game; we have to strive for a win win solution at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.