Aisha Culinary Centre in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5063.JPG
IMG_5062.JPG
IMG_5060.JPG
IMG_5061.JPG
Chef Aisha abdi Nasir opened this Culinary centre which enables the young Somalis to learn cooking, because of her we would not need to import foreigners chefs.

You do realise that you can cook your own food right?

Contrary to popular belief, Islam does not dictate a woman to be in the kitchen or to clean the house.

I don't cook food and I don't want to coon food.

I thought it was the duty of a wife to cook for her man .

And the man hould work and bring the money for his family :icon e smile:

I don't cook food and I don't want to coon food.

I thought it was the duty of a wife to cook for her man .

And the man hould work and bring the money for his family :icon e smile:

No walaale.

If a woman cooks, she gets ajar if she makes niyah that it's for the sake of Allah. It's cultural not Islamic.
I do agree that the person who stays home should cook and clean but bear in mind that it's not an Islamic DUTY.

As a matter of fact, it's the husband's islamic obligation to feed and clothe his wife. He is the PROVIDER. :icon lol:
If she refuses to cook, he must either hire someone or bring cooked food home.

If more women (including Muslim women) knew their Islamic rights, they would all convert to Islam or truly appreciate their lord's favour upon them.

No walaale.

If a woman cooks, she gets ajar if she makes niyah that it's for the sake of Allah. It's cultural not Islamic.
I do agree that the person who stays home should cook and clean but bear in mind that it's not an Islamic DUTY.

As a matter of fact, it's the husband's islamic obligation to feed and clothe his wife. He is the PROVIDER. :icon lol:
If she refuses to cook, he must either hire someone or bring cooked food home.

In Islam The wife is ment to serve her husband.

In Islam The wife is ment to serve her husband.

Nope.

Be careful of making assertations about Islam that are not true.

A wife should honour her husband as he is her provider but she can choose how to live her life.
Cooking and cleaning is not her Islamic obligation. If you have Quranic or Sunnah evidence that is the contrary, please share it.

"Al Rijaal kawaamuna cala Nisaa"--- You are the RESPONSIBLE entity according to Allah.

(Somali women- learn your Islamic rights. Do not depend on a man to teach you what those are.
Demand your rights respectfully whilst honouring him. You are NOT a servant.)

Last edited:

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
You do realise that you can cook your own food right?

Contrary to popular belief, Islam does not dictate a woman to be in the kitchen or to clean the house.

Islam also does not dictate that a man should only have one wife.

So which is it nayaa, your're either going to cook or i'm getting a second wife that will cook for me?

:siilaanyolaugh:

Islam also does not dictate that a man should only have one wife.

So which is it nayaa, your're either going to cook or i'm getting a second wife that will cook for me?

:siilaanyolaugh:

Marry 4 if you wish. She has the right to get a divorce or for you to continue to sustain her lifestyle. Either way, she is winning.
Being a MAN comes with great responsibilities. Either you can handle them or you cannot.

There is no need for force or threats. A normal woman will WANT to do nice things for a man who treats her with respect and tends to her needs.
Again, WANT/WISH to, not FORCE. Our lord is Allah, not the human man. :pachah1:

Puntite queen

You need to learn about wife's right in marriage and husbands right.

I know a good book but its in Arabic and it was wrote in Hargeisa.

Either way go find a book

Puntite queen

You need to learn about wife's right in marriage and husbands right.

I know a good book but its in Arabic and it was wrote in Hargeisa.

Either way go find a book

I don't need a book written in Hargeisa. I have the Qur'aan and the Hadith. Neither dictate that a woman is her husband's servant. But they do dictate that a man is the PROVIDER.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
Marry 4 if you wish. She has the right to get a divorce or for you to continue to sustain her lifestyle. Either way, she is winning.
Being a MAN comes with great responsibilities. Either you can handle them or you cannot.

There is no need for force or threats. A normal woman will WANT to do nice things for a man who treats her with respect and tends to her needs.
Again, WANT/WISH to, not FORCE. Our lord is Allah, not the human man. :pachah1:

Don't take my trolling to heart sister. :salute:

The husbands right in marriage is one of the best rights in Islam.

Thank you Allah for making me a male.

Why are you trying to spread disinformation about Islam. Islam has given both genders rights, does it hurt you that a woman's rights are
Don't take my trolling to heart sister. :salute:

Not at all. I like some good banter. :denzelnigga:

I don't need a book written in Hargeisa. I have the Qur'aan and the Hadith. Neither dictate that a woman is her husband's servant. But they do dictate that a man is the PROVIDER.

Sometimes its best to read books by scholars.

Read books from imaam taymiyyah or Imam al jawzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts