Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
:deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter:

haha damn. For not being an independent country they sure as hell are Somalia when the money comes.

Where is @waraabe and the "we get no aid, best kept secret, Ictiraaf will give us aid" crew ? or the even worse pathetic Bermuda crew lamentations "Xamar takes all aid we need to secede" crew?

It's interesting how Benadir/Galmudug/Hiirshabelle all together get less then Puntland, in fact all three receive the least aid from all other states with Somaliland taking the most.

This is pretty much what I had been saying for years, 90% of the British aid budget goes directly to feed the corruption of Somaliland while the USA feeds Puntland in which they have set up a CIA base, yet another vindication directly from the horses mouth.

As I always said in the past, those whom sequel the loudest about a certain topic (Xamar gets all the aid and usurps everyone else) are usually the ones whom receive the far bigger proportion themselves. @XamarCade @Boqor Geeljire252

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Let's be real here guys no need to bullshit. Do you really think that amount of money gets to Somaliland/Somalia? White man pockets it all.

waraabe

Your superior
Somalia gets more aid then Somaliland is all I see :mjohreally:

thankfully due to their corruption that aid is used to loot and kill each other :rejoice:

waraabe

Your superior
Where is @waraabe and the "we get no aid, best kept secret, Ictiraaf will give us aid" crew ? or the even worse pathetic Bermuda crew lamentations "Xamar takes all aid we need to secede" crew?

It's interesting how Benadir/Galmudug/Hiirshabelle all together get less then Puntland, in fact all three receive the least aid from all other states with Somaliland taking the most.

This is pretty much what I had been saying for years, 90% of the British aid budget goes directly to feed the corruption of Somaliland while the USA feeds Puntland in which they have set up a CIA base, yet another vindication directly from the horses mouth.

As I always said in the past, those whom sequel the loudest about a certain topic (Xamar gets all the aid and usurps everyone else) are usually the ones whom receive the far bigger proportion themselves. @XamarCade @Boqor Geeljire252

your people do get more aid then anyone else-
1- banadir
2-sfg (based in Mogadishu)
3- hirshabeele
4-galmudug

that is more then SL

your folk do certainly benefit from the international community and the prolonged instability more then anyone else

Apollo

VIP
Somalia must boycott Western aid. It does nothing but make things worse.

I want Somalia to be a hyper-capitalist country.

Somalia must boycott Western aid. It does nothing but make things worse.

Briton and USA need somalia completely unstable and moments away from starvation. Whats the most telling for me is that the last un rep for somalia and the next one were both British.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Aid and Aids .... I don't see any difference.

If these European do-gooders stopped paying the salaries of these parasites then they would finally have a reason to kick start our formal economy for tax.

Turkey has given Somalia less than 600 million dollars in aid and everyone can see all the progress they've made. I doubt even 1/6th of that money was properly used for aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts