Ahmed Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ahmed the clock kid is apparently moving to Qatar. Thats a big f*ck you to America. His father made a bad decision after all the fame and invitations he decides to leave the us. he would've achieved more and had more opportunities here than in the middle east. he's making it seem like the us is intolerant for muslims and he didn't like living here in the first place. another way for him to achieve is presidential goal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...5ed296-7762-11e5-b9c1-f03c48c96ac2_story.html

he would've achieved more and had more opportunities here than in the middle east. he's making it seem like the us is intolerant formuslims

How can you honestly say something like this with all the Islamophobia that's going on all over the country? Do you not recall recently in North Carolina the students that were executed by a middle aged white man? America is one of the worst places in the world for a Muslim. Also, Qatar isn't like your typical middle eastern country. There are opportunities there you won't find in the west. The kid's father made a great decision, wish them all the best.

How can you honestly say something like this with all the Islamophobia that's going on all over the country? Do you not recall recently in North Carolina the students that were executed by a middle aged white man? America is one of the worst places in the world for a Muslim. Also, Qatar isn't like your typical middle eastern country. There are opportunities there you won't find in the west. The kid's father made a great decision, wish them all the best.

yes i believe there are isolated cases here and there. but overall it depends where you live. your exaggerating by saying the us is worst place to be a muslim there are far worse places to be muslim. muslims in america for the most part live in peace and coexist with others with no problems at all. with all these invitations for ahmed he would sure to succeed in the us by working hard to achieve his goals.

yes i believe there are isolated cases here and there. but overall it depends where you live. your exaggerating by saying the us is worst place to be a muslim there are far worse places to be muslim. muslims in america for the most part live in peace and coexist with others with no problems at all. with all these invitations for ahmed he would sure to succeed in the us by working hard to achieve his goals.

Exactly.

This kid had the President of the United States stick up for him. He had the CEO's of all these tech companies reaching out to him (ie. Facebook, Google, Microsoft). He even was offered scholarships from elite US universities such as M.I.T

He had all this opportunity in front of him to make himself a productive American citizen. Yet his parents want to ignore all of this good-will and completely ditch America.....even resorting to flying to Sudan to meet the Dictator of that country.

And now that family left America for good. SMH. This kid's parents are some of the worst decision makers I've seen. They willingly squandered all of this goodwill just so they can move to Qatar.

S

syntax

I know you guys wanna defend him, but the kid is a fraud. All he did was disassemble a Walmart clock and take it to school; he isn't the genius the media is making him out to be.

This is perhaps the most cringe shit I've seen him involved in.

Lmao solder CPU kulaha. Wallahi after this vid I lost respect for his father. You can't even solder modern day CPUs by hand. CPUs today have transistors as small as 14 nanometers ( 14 billionth of a meter) which wud be virtually impossible to solder by hand.

Just watch thst video, you don't have to be a engineer to be able to tell how much he's bullshitting

Sultana

On Hiatus
I don't get the big deal, Qatar has money and lots of opportunities for him to succeed as well. It's not like he completely squandered all his opportunities in the States either, he's still an American citizen.

waraabe

Your superior

i wish you would make a 'great decision' like that and leave the west you hate so much

He should have stayed in the US and went to MIT.

Qatar has nothing to offer this young intelligent man.

His father is going to milk this for all its worth using his son.

And meeting with the dictator of Sudan was disgusting.

Apparently he's coming back for university. The problem here is leaving after all the opportunities given to him in the us. He basically said f*ck off and left like America is a problematic country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending