Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong

Men fought in a bloody battle.Ogaden men respect Marehan women .don't lie:drakewtf:
go suck ya mum or suttin if you believe that you never respected marehan women when you were raping them and killin them f*ck off back to uhuru's slave camp

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The biggest mistake ever .Ostracizing your biggest clan to midganimo:meleshame:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OUR biggest clan our that's if your even dhalad Darood which I doubt the snake children of your ancestor Kablalax were at the meeting approving of this you idiot dont you know 500 years ago every Darood knew each other personally if you call a dhalad MX Marehan then technically your Marehan too when it comes to other Somalis Kablalax people are embarrassing don't you see the stupidity of tribalism now:drakewtf:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
OUR biggest clan our that's if your even dhalad Darood which I doubt the snake children of your ancestor Kablalax were at the meeting approving of this you idiot dont you know 500 years ago every Darood knew each other personally if you call a dhalad MX Marehan then technically your Marehan too when it comes to other Somalis Kablalax people are embarrassing don't you see the stupidity of tribalism now:drakewtf:

Hawrarsame was six or seven generation old clan when they finished Maxamad Daud.In fact ,Hororsame were the largest of the four amaanReers.The decision to ostracize this men was solely reached by the Mr. Celi who had the full support of all Marehans .Due to their poor intellect of collective punishment ,Marehan lost Their most important clan during that time for the murder of ONE man!:meleshame:

Darood was not a small clan 500 years ago but they were no where the millions they are now.No Kablalax took part in the collective punishment of Hororsame as it was exclusively Marehan affair. Though it is said majerten conspired the poor Hororsame

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this thread perfectly exposes the "somalinimo" bullshit these Daroods are always yapping about. Daroods can't even coexist amongst eachother and Darood - Hawiye relations are rapidly getting worse. Its almost sounds like the terrorists blowing you guys up, and the kenyans /habashis annexing land are not your main priorities .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending