Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Both Marehan and OG are nasab but 2 Marehan subclans are relegated to Midgannimo .No such thing in OG .Just name a single OG clan that is Midgo or boon.

Some OG elders told me that some Mohamed Zubeir have sheegatos that are midgos. They claim to be Mohamed Zubeir but they are actually sheegatos.

alright my brother and auliyahan are coming around, they are being made president of jubaland in 2020. I can't wait. MZ alone whooped ur boys in 89, and even used to abduct marehan women only to return them married, and they'd ask to go back to their husbands.
The last time MZ attacked Gedo(Hassan Turki), madoobe's cousin, yall know the calacal you guys did on radio interviews. sxb, i suggest you tell ur hunter clansmen to not piss of the mighty cagdheer.
dont chat shit boy mareexaan used to have cagdheer war booty women hush hush adoon boy how does it feel to be a bucket for kenya you kikuyu this is your master
uhuru-kenyatta.png

don't worry, it'll come. they'll smoke him then. Jland army is armed to the teeth sxb.
hunters stand no chance, even with bantu iyo balaayo oo dhan on their side.
You misspelt KDF and you're a subject of the kikuyu. useless xaabo been boxed in kismaayo for almost 5 years you can't even capture a reer diini or talxa deegaan in the countryside did papa uhuru not stop for petrol on his way to kismaayo
0fgjhs2mrrq4p5dji.61dfe9a0.jpg

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Both Marehan and OG are nasab but 2 Marehan subclans are relegated to Midgannimo .No such thing in OG .Just name a single OG clan that is Midgo or boon.
Howrarsame and Fiqi Yaqub are pure MX and Darood by blood boon means outcast and the reason is for killing the Darood king Maxamad Daud and inability to pay the massive blood money to the whole clan that's the reason we can't hide our boon like other Somali clans it was a major event that made us lose Darood kingship MX outcasted their own brothers out of honour for Daroodnimo had the early MX knew that our own Darood brothers would use this to disrespect in such a disgusting ways we would never have done it hindsight is 20/20 xarbi Sade iyo xin Kablalax

Last edited:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Howrarsame and Fiqi Yaqub are pure MX and Darood by blood boon means outcast and the reason is for killing the Darood king Maxamad Daud and inability to pay the massive blood money to the whole clan that's the reason we can't hide our boon like other Somali clans it was a major event that made us lose Darood kingship MX outcasted their own brothers out of honour for Daroodnimo had the early MX knew that our own Darood brothers would use this to disrespect in such a disgusting ways we would never have done it hindsight is 20/20 xarbi Sade iyo xin Kablalax

The biggest mistake ever .Ostracizing your biggest clan to midganimo:meleshame:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are disturbed man.If MX is given Presidency and the mayor of Kismayo you will still come complain.

What's your actual beef with OGs all about :farmajoyaab:
i see you think that having a puppet president and being backstabbed by blood cousins are mutually exclusive
go munch on one of uhuru's ties or do suttin else ilkodheer like to do

Sultan

I am the Sultan
i see you think that having a puppet president and being backstabbed by blood cousins are mutually exclusive
go munch on one of uhuru's ties or do suttin else ilkodheer like to do

What can you do if Uhuru and his troops pull out ? You want restore the infamous warlord :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending