Ahmed Madoobe bullying Reer Muqdisho

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Ciidamada Ilaalada Madaxweynaha Maamulka Jubbaland Axmed Maxamed Islaam Axmed Madoobe ayaa xirtay waddo muhiim ah oo ku taala degmada Wardhiigley ee Gobalka Banaadir.

Axmed Madoobe ayaa dagay guri ku yaala meel u dhaw xarunta Kumaanda Buluusiya ee ka soo horjeeda dhismaha Wasaaradda Warfaafinta Soomaaliya, waxaana halkaasi xirtay Ciidamada ilaaliya Madaxweyne Axmed Maxamed Islaam Axmed Madoobe.

Wadada hormarta Wasaaradda Warfaafinta ayaa Ciidamada Axmed Madoobe waxay ka joojiyeen Gaadiidka Shaqaalaha Dowladda, iyagoo u sheegay in aysan aqoonsaneen kaararka Shaqaalaha Dowladda.

Qof kamid ah Shaqaalaha Dowladda Soomaaliya ee Wasaaradaha ayaa Caasimada Online u sheegay in Ciidamada ay ka joojiyeen gaarigiisa in uu maro waddo halkaasi ku taalo una Wasaaradda Warfaafinta waxayna ku wargeliyeen in aysan aqoon-saneen kararka shaqaalaha Dowladda.

“Waxay ii sheegayn in aan mari karin waddada, waana iga diidayn aqoonsigayga markii aan la wadaagay, waxay igu wargeliyeen in aqoonsiyada dowladda Al-shabaab-ba ay heestaan” ayuu Caasimada Online u sheegay in Saraakaal katirsan Shaqaalaha Dowladda Soomaaliya.

Axmed Maxamed Islaam “Axmed Madoobe” ayaa wali ku sugan magaalada Muqdisho waxaana la sheegayaa in uu wali sii joogi doono Muqdisho waxaana u dhiman kulamo kale oo daba jooga shirkii ku qabsoomay magaalada Kismaayo ee xarunta Gobalka Jubada Hoose.

This is why I am starting to respect this guy his troops told them he doesnt recognize their fake ID Cards and told them that shabab also has ID cards

no wonder security is so good in kismayu

@Teeri-Alpha
@diaby
@nine
@Shaolin23

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Ciidamada Ilaalada Madaxweynaha Maamulka Jubbaland Axmed Maxamed Islaam Axmed Madoobe ayaa xirtay waddo muhiim ah oo ku taala degmada Wardhiigley ee Gobalka Banaadir.

Axmed Madoobe ayaa dagay guri ku yaala meel u dhaw xarunta Kumaanda Buluusiya ee ka soo horjeeda dhismaha Wasaaradda Warfaafinta Soomaaliya, waxaana halkaasi xirtay Ciidamada ilaaliya Madaxweyne Axmed Maxamed Islaam Axmed Madoobe.

Wadada hormarta Wasaaradda Warfaafinta ayaa Ciidamada Axmed Madoobe waxay ka joojiyeen Gaadiidka Shaqaalaha Dowladda, iyagoo u sheegay in aysan aqoonsaneen kaararka Shaqaalaha Dowladda.

Qof kamid ah Shaqaalaha Dowladda Soomaaliya ee Wasaaradaha ayaa Caasimada Online u sheegay in Ciidamada ay ka joojiyeen gaarigiisa in uu maro waddo halkaasi ku taalo una Wasaaradda Warfaafinta waxayna ku wargeliyeen in aysan aqoon-saneen kararka shaqaalaha Dowladda.

“Waxay ii sheegayn in aan mari karin waddada, waana iga diidayn aqoonsigayga markii aan la wadaagay, waxay igu wargeliyeen in aqoonsiyada dowladda Al-shabaab-ba ay heestaan” ayuu Caasimada Online u sheegay in Saraakaal katirsan Shaqaalaha Dowladda Soomaaliya.

Axmed Maxamed Islaam “Axmed Madoobe” ayaa wali ku sugan magaalada Muqdisho waxaana la sheegayaa in uu wali sii joogi doono Muqdisho waxaana u dhiman kulamo kale oo daba jooga shirkii ku qabsoomay magaalada Kismaayo ee xarunta Gobalka Jubada Hoose.

This is why I am starting to respect this guy his troops told them he doesnt recognize their fake ID Cards and told them that shabab also has ID cards

no wonder security is so good in kismayu

@Teeri-Alpha
@diaby
@nine
@Shaolin23
Turns out he was right in doing so one of his kinsmen blew up the ministry of labour
https://www.caasimada.net/al-shabaa...a-ninkii-isku-qarxiyay-wasaaradda-shaqaalaha/

@diaby @Teeri-Alpha

So much for not one OG being Al Shabab:comeon:

Turns out he was right in doing so one of his kinsmen blew up the ministry of labour
https://www.caasimada.net/al-shabaa...a-ninkii-isku-qarxiyay-wasaaradda-shaqaalaha/

@diaby @Teeri-Alpha

So much for not one OG being Al Shabab:comeon:

fake news, they said he is ogaden, Geeddi Cali , now, i am not familiar with a Geeddi Cali sub clan in the absame race,

so unless osmeone can kindly tell me which branch Geeddi Cali is waa fake news

giphy.gif

and who the hell uses caasimada, they get news out of their ass, the one man marehan sitting in ohio pretending to be a media empire,

:comeon:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kismayo is safer then Bosaso and Galkacyo. It's nearly at Par with Garowe in terms of it's stability. I heard that noone can enter kismayo without someone taking 'responsibility' for you in the town. Is there some truth to this? You can't just enter Kismayo from the road or airport and do as you please. You actually get interrogated before you enter the town and someone who is known must 'accomodate' you or something.

@Teeri-Alpha is this true?

fake news, they said he is ogaden, Geeddi Cali , now, i am not familiar with a Geeddi Cali sub clan in the absame race,

so unless osmeone can kindly tell me which branch Geeddi Cali is waa fake news

giphy.gif

and who the hell uses caasimada, they get news out of their ass, the one man marehan sitting in ohio pretending to be a media empire,

:comeon:

geedi cali is a raxanwayn clan that claim ogaden.:nahgirl:

they ain't one of us.

geedi cali is a raxanwayn clan that claim ogaden.:nahgirl:

they ain't one of us.

thank you ugas, i was wonder what on earth is geddi cali, no such thing amonsgt the ogaden absame race,

there is no ogaden in alshabab they would get killed, its like having a russian in the nazi army of hitler, they will kill you just because ahmed madoobe and hassan turki are from us,

casimada.com waa super fake mareahn propganda, atleast get your tribal names right chaps,

Kismayo is safer then Bosaso and Galkacyo. It's nearly at Par with Garowe in terms of it's stability. I heard that noone can enter kismayo without someone taking 'responsibility' for you in the town. Is there some truth to this? You can't just enter Kismayo from the road or airport and do as you please. You actually get interrogated before you enter the town and someone who is known must 'accomodate' you or something.

have yuo ever seen liyu police allow alshaba or 1door terrorist enter into ddsi?

i once met a dhulbahante lady from america moan to me her cousin, a male was slapped by an caghdeer soldier, there was curfew due to ahmed landing with farmajo, in 2017, the dhulbahante was driving and tried to bribe the ogaden soldier, the ogadne soldier slapped him and made him get out of car and sit on the floor,

the nag maoned to me as i am royalty moahemd zubeer, i apolgised to her being a naago in her 50s no point and she had hot daughters from minasot, dhulbahante waa the ukrainai beautifies of east africa,

anyways the soldier slapped him and said you want me to take bribe and potentially kill my president ahmed cade,

thats how we keep kismayo, they are just more honest, its ogaden culture to be clean, shame rest of somali people are not very clean,

i can promise you one thing, if marehan was ruling kismayo there would be drugs growing in jilib just like hiraale allowed ato and gobale to grow drugs and no Mj would be save or any other somali, looting, robberies,, mass rape,

but one thing i liked about marehan is Mj knew to keep his mouth shut, marehan know how to tame dh1los like yall and make them behave, ogaden waa too civil and religious, sometimes we need that ruthlessness sometimes to make loud moths quite who dont want their sons to die but cry for kursi when sharing times come,

the female should be grateful as she had 6 kids and the honesty of that soldier and the ogaden ibn absame race culture waa one of honesty and dacad, imagine if a mafia paid money and her son was blown up? she would blame us,

ahmed introduced this in 2013, in fact i was stopped and held, a young mid 20s handsome dude with no kids and a western passport, they released me afterwards,

yes but only young man as they commit most bombings, not old man or females,

you need damiin a person who knows you, they take yuo to a room filled with kenyan ogadens highly educated, they ask for number,

this was done becaseu hassan sheikh used to give MJ and marehans money to create chaos in his early days so we used to deport marehans and hawiye and Mj from the airport, we placed taps on xawalads, we kept taps,

cabdi ily used to send money and arms and trained man each month he would give ahmed madoobe around 7 million $, arms and man who trianed his man in intellgence,

in addtion ahmed goes around town in a car during the day or night, a few man know his car like my father and he has drones operated by the americans, they have a base in the jamacad with 150 man, they give him info, at 2 am if a car comes into kismayo ahmed knows about it,

in fact at night around 2 am you can hear the drones hover around providing live feed to ahmed in infra red, add this to cabdi ileys money and arms and vehicles and intelligence officers,

ogaden waa like germans, very organised, honest and loyal to their leaders, in this case ahmed, and ahmed is very honest and islamic, whilst xamar leaders war more money obsessed,

hiraale and morgan take millions each from kismayo port, but no ogaden leader in jubaland or ddsi or onlf has ever miss used money belonging to the port, this is why morgan or hiraale both failed to create jubaland, Mj and mareahn waa like french and russians, ogaden waa like germans or british a bit money honest and dacad,

culture my midget friend, culture,

Last edited:

insha Allah wait till i become jubaland presdeint, i will outright ban all non Absame Kuumade, in fact i would like to have embassies in jigjiga, garisa, wajir, nairobi, western and arab nations etc to issue visa to the kuumade race so when the plane lands we know its only kuumade somalis landing, the rest will be banned, we once arrrested a leelkase 70 year old naag with bomb in her panties from puntladn she come from and wanted to kill ahmed, ahmed gave the ogaden female soldier who searched and discovered the bomb outside his madaxtooya and she has a brand new car, and a brand new house as a thanks,

we ogaden do not know what to do with a 70 year old female alshabab, its not our culture to kill her,

she is in prison, ogaden soldiers do not know what to do, nor does ahmed, we have never killed a pensioner female,

we should deprt her back to puntland, she came from garowe weeks before she tried to kill ahmed cade,

maybe alshabab did sixir on her,

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
ahmed intorcued this in 2013, in fact i was stopped and held, a young mid 20s handsome dude with no kids and a western passport, they released me afterwards,

you need damiin a person who knows you, they take yuo to a room filled with kenyan ogadens highly edcuated, they ask for number,

this was done becaseu hassan sheikh used to give MJ and marehans money to create chaos in his early days so we used to deport marehans and hawiye and Mj from the airport, we placed taps on xawalads, we kept taps,

cabdi ily used to send money and arms and trained man each month he would give ahmed madoobe around 7 million $, arms and man who trianed his man in intellgence,

in addtion ahmed goes around town in a car during the day or night, a few man know his car like my father and he has drones operated by the americans, they have a base in the jamacad with 150 man, they give him info, at 2 am if a car comes into kismayo ahmed knows about it,

in fact at night around 2 am you can hear the drones hover around providing live feed to ahmed in infra red, add this to cabdi ileys money and arms and vehicles and intelligence officers,

ogaden waa like germans, very organised, honest and loyal to their leaders, in this case ahmed, and ahmed is very honest and islamic, whilst xamar leaders war more money obsessed,

hiraale and morgan take millions each from kismayo port, but no ogaden leader in jubaland or ddsi or onlf has ever miss used money belonging to the port, this is why morgan or hiraale both failed to create jubaland, Mj and mareahn waa like french and russians, ogaden waa like germans or british a bit money honest and dacad,

culture my midget friend, culture,
You crazy sxb you just made a Hollywood in your head kkk

ogaden waa like germans, very organised, honest and loyal to their leaders, in this case ahmed, and ahmed is very honest and islamic, whilst xamar leaders war more money obsessed
:wow:

Mudane Teeri sxb you did not lie. If marehan was in charge of Kismayo it would have become a drug infested zoo with weekly attacks such as xamar. However ibn Absame likes order and development hence why there is no bombings happening from Kismayo to Jigjiga despite our incredibly vast land :wow1:

Mudane Teeri sxb you did not lie. If marehan was in charge of Kismayo it would have become a drug infested zoo with weekly attacks such as xamar. However ibn Absame likes order and development hence why there is no bombings happening from Kismayo to Jigjiga despite our incredibly vast land :wow1:

i agree my Ugaas, Mj are also no different, mass rapes of little kids, waa like bishops and the pope cathlic rapist kuwas, mareahn waa hawiye in culture, drugs, rape, looting,

we are clean, civlised, islamic oriented, living with Mj or MX wa alike living with Russians, mafia, we are like british, jolly and friendly and polite,

horta i have always wondered, adis ababa and ahmaar cities have had bombings, but no where in ddsi do you ever get them, those amazing liyu police waa very tough,

check this out a reer amadin dude in kismayo argo area left his xalwald shop door closed but not locked, i asked why, he said look around, this entire lane waa Og owned shops and i will go home and get some food and siesta hot sun afternoon sleep,

he was dojgn this for years, apparently in Ogadneiya they leave money outide in xalwald shops and just palce stone with maro/cloth to go salat and no one touches,

can yuo imagine doing this in MX, Mj or hawiye areas? no way,

economist call this transaction costs, the costs you must pay for bribes, security etc, and nations with the lowest transaction costs become most rich as anyone can succeed instead of worrying, this is why jubaland is so much more stable under our leadership,

indeed Absame kuumade are God's chosen people, lander honest rulers,

mark my word, somalia will never become peaceful until an Ogaden becomes president,

Why cant Ahmed madoobe control outside of kismayo if jubbaland is Ogaden:gucciwhat:

And why are Ogaaden from Kenya interrogating Somalis from Somalia in Kismaayo if kismayo is an Ogaden city:gucciwhat:

Why cant Ahmed madoobe control outside of kismayo if jubbaland is Ogaden:gucciwhat:

And why are Ogaaden from Kenya interrogating Somalis from Somalia in Kismaayo if kismayo is an Ogaden city:gucciwhat:
Marqaan ido.or this is in Xamar not Kismayo do you lack reading comprehension:gucciwhat:

Ciidamada Ilaalada Madaxweynaha Maamulka Jubbaland Axmed Maxamed Islaam Axmed Madoobe ayaa xirtay waddo muhiim ah oo ku taala degmada Wardhiigley ee Gobalka Banaadir.

Last edited:
Marqaan ido.or this is in Xamar not Kismayo do you lack reading comprehension:gucciwhat:

Ciidamada Ilaalada Madaxweynaha Maamulka Jubbaland Axmed Maxamed Islaam Axmed Madoobe ayaa xirtay waddo muhiim ah oo ku taala degmada Wardhiigley ee Gobalka Banaadir.

you need damiin a person who knows you, they take yuo to a room filled with kenyan ogadens highly educated, they ask for number,

I'm not ìidoor and I was talking about this you big footed dumb fuking niggèr

So why can't Ogaden who claim Jubbaland control kismaayo without help of USA drones, Kenyan KDF forces and ogaden from across the border. Surely if kismaayo is Ogaden you wouldn't need all this foreign muscle

Also why cant yall capture anything outside of kismaayo. Its seems like the majority are waiting outside kismaayo to lube yall up
dabcasar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts