Ahmed Islam Madobe arrives in Mogadishu for upcoming consultation meeting with PM.

Ilamos07

Odey
well i know he is traitor

So who likes traitors? Same goes for Shariif.

20081129142725337734_5.jpeg

Ilamos07

Odey
I would rather respect this weirdos if they died for their previous believe even though their past believe was questionable specially when it comes to Islam.

But this? Nah

giphy.gif

Ilamos07

Odey
I have my opinion on the matter. I'm interested in yours. Why are you so secretive all of a sudden?
:denzelnigga:

Somalia is like a pack of 16 years old girls. You can't contain them. You just can't. One wants to be praised ilaa aakhiro, one wants to take opiate and dream in a la la land, another one is bipolar, unuga leh, MSB was my father (The cause of this state)

You feel me? I've been in Somali politics for 20 years now. Facayaga iminka Mayor weeye iyo wasiiro.

giphy.gif

Somalia is like a pack of 16 years old girls. You can't contain them. You just can't. One wants to be praised ilaa aakhiro, one wants to take opiate and dream in a la la land, another one is bipolar, unuga leh, MSB was my father (The cause of this state)

You feel me? I've been in Somali politics for 20 years now. Facayaga iminka Mayor weeye iyo wasiiro.

giphy.gif
I don't know what on earth that was. Just a mess...

Forget I asked

:kodaksmiley:

Ilamos07

Odey
for me, I don't support any politicians in Somalia.

the ICU were better for Somalia than these idiots who taking the nation right and left

I'm in the same boat. I don't like none. Think about it, if any of them was good for example Morgan, Biixi, Qaybdiid, and many are free.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘

giphy.gif
I have the solution which is ISLAM

Muzaffer

I'm in the same boat. I don't like none. Think about it, if any of them was good for example Morgan, Biixi, Qaybdiid, and many are free.
the prophet united the Arabian tribes for the first time under the banner of Islam and we should do the same.

because the path of Allah is always the right path

Ilamos07

Odey
I have the solution which is ISLAM

It is, but Somalia's religion is Qabiil. It reminds of Michael Maryama when he and few lads who are Isaaq came from the North to Mogadishu when the two systems where merging, I'm paraphrasing here, "My people voted for me not because I am christian but because of my Qabiil".

giphy.gif

Muzaffer

It is, but Somalia's religion is Qabiil. It reminds of Michael Maryama when he and few lads who are Isaaq came from the North to Mogadishu when the two systems where merging, I'm paraphrasing here, "My people voted for me not because I am christian but because of my Qabiil".

giphy.gif
wallahi bro it's the only path left to save these people.

look to AS and it's sad to take them as an example but we must be realistic they don't have tribalism because they do see it as important.

we must train the new generation that has an Islamic ideology and have one goal to build an Islamic emirate in Somalia as peaceful as they can

Trending

Latest posts