Ahmed Islam Madobe arrives in Mogadishu for upcoming consultation meeting with PM.

Ilamos07

Odey
Watch if Farmaajo arrests him. I don't get Farmaajo wallahi. Maybe this is why I see him as not loyal.

giphy.gif

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Ahmed Islam Madobe now that should be his real name. :trumpsmirk:

Ilamos07

Odey
Genuine question - do you think Farmaajo should arrest him?

No he won't. That's why I hate him. If he was loyal, he would had arrested Quslaaye, Shariif, C/Shakur, and all those qashin so called politicians.

Sometimes y'all give too much credit Isaaq for saying stuff like he is like his uncle. Maxamed Siyaad poisoned many, killed many and the least he did to you was jail you.

This guy can't even jail a nigga for 6 months. Inaan ku dambaabo dambi weeye.

Muzaffer

No he won't. That's why I hate him. If he was loyal, he would had arrested Quslaaye, Shariif, C/Shakur, and all those qashin so called politicians.

Sometimes y'all give too much credit Isaaq for saying stuff like he is like his uncle. Maxamed Siyaad poisoned many, killed many and the least he did to you was jail you.

he doesn't have people to defend him if he arrest them

Muzaffer

You think most Somalis won't support that? Aduunkee ku nooshahay adigu Boowe?
well we aren't in a video game this is politics and you must be a genius to unite Somalia and destroy tribalism and warlords.

You are being naive, everyone has a right to be in politics in Somalia. Violence is whats holding Africa back , people are arrested according to law not due to being a political dissident.

Ilamos07

Odey
You are being naive, everyone has a right to be in politics in Somalia. Violence is whats holding Africa back , people are arrested according to law not due to being a political dissident.

Naive? Far from it. How many times did this guys try to put Xamar in chaos? I'll let you answer that.

Any same government would arrest them, make deals with them.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts