AGRICULTURE IS MORE ISLAMIC THAN PASTORALISM

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
7BCBA84D-182B-4294-A827-5CC60750A61F.png

LETS GREEN UP SOMALIA FOR NOT ONLY SOMALIS BUT FOR ALLAH

LETS ABANDON THIS
puntland-has-a-semi-arid-climate-rainfall-is-sparse-and-variable-with-DW5D1T.jpg

puntland-has-a-semi-arid-climate-rainfall-is-sparse-and-variable-with-DW5CKF.jpg

FOR THIS!!!
40CBA247-406C-4EDA-A011-A5AA441FEDB2.jpeg
9008A3E8-A2F1-4EE4-8D80-773AB6982D7D.jpeg
DD96E0BF-06BD-4757-87DA-50C5F9C008C0.jpeg

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I live in an area surrounded by forests right now and I love it. Every time I go back home I get a bit depressed by how arid it is, though it gets a bit better in the rainy seasons. I take the train there every time so I pass by the Ethiopian highlands and their forests and peaks, it’s super beautiful and I wish we had places like that in Somalia and I’m totally for regreening

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I live in an area surrounded by forests right now and I love it. Every time I go back home I get a bit depressed by how arid it is, though it gets a bit better in the rainy seasons. I take the train there every time so I pass by the Ethiopian highlands and their forests and peaks, it’s super beautiful and I wish we had places like that in Somalia and I’m totally for regreening
Go to Sanaag

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Why not plan to invade the Highlands and secure the green for the Beesha sxb:hillarybiz:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Why not plan to invade the Highlands and secure the green for the Beesha sxb:hillarybiz:

Wallahi we’ve unironically tried walaalo
:chrisfreshhah:My tribe had a town right next to the highlands before the 2004 referendum and the federal government gave it back to the Oromos since it was taken through fighting