AGRICULTURE IS MORE ISLAMIC THAN PASTORALISM

Did you change your name ? O.O Anyways all somali's are originally oromo so if I'm oromo so are you
I'm Somali and I've never changed my name on SSpot, if there's a way to check what ppl comment check mine I don't rate gallas and alot of things. How's SSpot been treating you? as I haven't been here in a while negl. Somalis are Somali Oromos aren't even pure no more they love mixing with other ethnic groups and assimilating them

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'm Somali and I've never changed my name on SSpot, if there's a way to check what ppl comment check mine I don't rate gallas and alot of things. How's SSpot been treating you? as I haven't been here in a while negl. Somalis are Somali Oromos aren't even pure no more they love mixing with other ethnic groups and assimilating them

Firstly "Gallas" is a slur stop using it sxb. If you want a Oromo wife I can help you with that. My Sspot career is going well my Bantu/Oromo/Monogloid Expansion plan has been getting great reception before you know it all of africa will be under our control :D

Abiy will lead us to greatness I honestly can't wait if you want afaan oromo or Lingala lessons holla at me I'll give you a discount.

Firstly "Gallas" is a slur stop using it sxb. If you want a Oromo wife I can help you with that. My Sspot career is going well my Bantu/Oromo/Monogloid Expansion plan has been getting great reception before you know it all of africa will be under our control :D

Abiy will lead us to greatness I honestly can't wait if you want afaan oromo or Lingala lessons holla at me I'll give you a discount.

I love using the word Galla, I don't want any language lessons Cali Not Congo, Abiy the TPLF Trained stooge won't lead you to greatness tbh nor will Jawar who would love to expand oromia's current borders, I don't trust your kind and that's that a war between us would be interesting and Somalis vs Amaharas will be a spectacle to hold.

I love using the word Galla, I don't want any language lessons Cali Not Congo, Abiy the TPLF Trained stooge won't lead you to greatness tbh nor will Jawar who would love to expand oromia's current borders, I don't trust your kind and that's that a war between us would be interesting and Somalis vs Amaharas will be a spectacle to hold.

You'll never control anywhere pass those mountains once your pushed passed them. :ftw9nwa: you'll be under those Habesha's control.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Abiy is more oromo than amhara don't get it twisted. You can keep smoking on your CMizz packs but one day that lingala slush will be the language of the world. Habesha control nothing LOL it's the oromo people that keep ethiopia together . Somali's vs Oromos make no sense since Somali's are just langaab version of Oromo's they would never win

Abiy is more oromo than amhara don't get it twisted. You can keep smoking on your CMizz packs but one day that lingala slush will be the language of the world. Habesha control nothing LOL it's the oromo people that keep ethiopia together . Somali's vs Oromos make no sense since Somali's are just langaab version of Oromo's they would never win

Lingala is a joke CMizz is in my lungs (Cough) Oromos are a joke you were my slave along with Afars and Habeshas and Arabs who used to sell your kind you'll defo get commupence against the Highlanders but I won't along with alot of Somalis won't squash beef with you guys, idc if you overrun the highlanders I endorse it guaranteed I get my slice of comeuppance then Oromos vs Somalis could commence Congo and Oromos are both a joke. Numbers alone don't guarantee anything those Woyane Monkeys couldn't even get oil in 2007.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Lingala is a joke CMizz is in my lungs (Cough) Oromos are a joke you were my slave along with Afars and Habeshas and Arabs who used to sell your kind you'll defo get commupence against the Highlanders but I won't along with alot of Somalis won't squash beef with you guys, idc if you overrun the highlanders I endorse it guaranteed I get my slice of comeuppance then Oromos vs Somalis could commence Congo and Oromos are both a joke. Numbers alone don't guarantee anything those Woyane Monkeys couldn't even get oil in 2007.

Where in Somalia are you from? I'll make sure to make the army takes over your tuulo first. Fake history about Oromo's you would claim chinese people as your own slaves to fit your agenda.

I am a simple person I just want the world to be run by Oromos / Bantus / Mongoloids . Somali's make that easy by engaging in FKD sessions 24/7 and fighting each other. It's just a matter of time , forget about 2007 it's 2020 look at ethiopia abiy got a noble peace prize. Somali's flocking over to make deals without any conflict or force Oromo influence is just too much.

:lawd:

Bro if you want a ethiopian passport I can help you out just accept the fact that somali's are Oromo and claim a city in Oromia I'll do the rest.

:fittytousand:

You'll be hearing this all over africa real soon bro

Where in Somalia are you from? I'll make sure to make the army takes over your tuulo first. Fake history about Oromo's you would claim chinese people as your own slaves to fit your agenda.

I am a simple person I just want the world to be run by Oromos / Bantus / Mongoloids . Somali's make that easy by engaging in FKD sessions 24/7 and fighting each other. It's just a matter of time , forget about 2007 it's 2020 look at ethiopia abiy got a noble peace prize. Somali's flocking over to make deals without any conflict or force Oromo influence is just too much.

:lawd:

Bro if you want a ethiopian passport I can help you out just accept the fact that somali's are Oromo and claim a city in Oromia I'll do the rest.

:fittytousand:

You'll be hearing this all over africa real soon bro

You're funny galla boy, I'll make sure I roll over your usurped village and regain my rightful territory and leave you guys squashed between Somalis and those inferior highlanders idm you taking them over tbh as they hate us and we hate them but both of us also hate you, and abiy's peace price doesn't mean a thing he's a puppet this decade will be an interesting 1 along with the next decade your kind don't even have a country .

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That's why the MENA region is cursed and even gaalos have it better since they give back to earth.

Trending