AFTV Legend Mr DT Imprisoned after allegedly stalking and kidnapping his EX... yaahu

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why do I sense you hate Arsenal?

I don’t hate them, I respect Arsenal more than every other EPL club except my beloved Man Utd.

I even respect Robbie and Troopz. They both love Arsenal even though they show it differently.

Don’t really care for DT.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Arsenal are truly a banter club, when is torment going to end, Im tired of being the leagues laughing stock

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Embrace it. There is a reason why most Somalis gravitate to Arsenal. We all banter people

We have been a joke for more then 10 years this torture is gruesome niyow. I just wanna see some success, Fa cup doesn’t count

Based

VIP
His depression will increase when Sigurdsson puts in a transfer from Prison FC to Young Boys.

Meanwhile AFTV is claiming they didn’t know shit.

As someone on twitter said, DT should’ve worn a Palestine jumper, maybe Robbie would’ve got rid of him quicker.

Ffs I loved DT man I've been watching him for 7 years now. It really is sad

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ffs I loved DT man I've been watching him for 7 years now. It really is sad

Honestly, Troopz was better. When you look past his constant slang use, he never hated Wenger and just wanted what’s best for Arsenal.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I've been supporting Arsenal since '97.....Since 2010, though, I've stop following football, altogether. I've fallen out of love of the sport. From my team progressing season after season, that scummy Kroenke family ruining the club, the amount of disgusting money in the sport, and cringey African and Asian fans and their retarded comments all over social media.

Whenever middle-aged cadaan men at my various jobs, would tell me they no longer follow football, I used to wonder how and why? I'm now them.

His Father Is Seeking Support

Screenshot_20220118-171019_Twitter.jpg

:russ: :russ: :dwill::hemad::hemad::hova::dead::dead:

Trending